A third Zikel.... this has to stop

Arhangelos

SIX months to get a stupid box for ultimate transformation only to get a second Zikel and another 6 months to get a THIRD Zikel. The only time they allowed for a reroll that key cost 250$ and that was just to gamble again! A friend of mine has 3x Nezekan, he misses that collection too.

Not that I would pay 250$ for a reroll on a game that has result presistence. I once got a green slot on a ring and the next 4 re-slots were all green, then a blue, then 2 more green and finally a red!! Once an item has a result that is like 80% chance to keep getting this.

Untitled-1.jpg

I cannot even open a ticket on the site, that feature is also down!

Edited by Arhangelos

I didn't open the box so I asked support to revert my box back into 500 fragments and 6 breaths of transformation and they said they do not cover that with tokens.

Isn't it amazing how they make competitive events and everything has to be competitive against other players and you cannot get basic sh!t like collections?

Pure RNG garbage as usual.

Edited by Arhangelos

The RNG is exactly why I no longer make purchases from Aion. The odds are absurdly stacked against the players,  and if we want to hope for a better result we are expected to blow our life-savings on outlandishly priced items only to get the same unsatisfying result and sell our burial plots to cover the costs.

4 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

The RNG is exactly why I no longer make purchases from Aion. The odds are absurdly stacked against the players,  and if we want to hope for a better result we are expected to blow our life-savings on outlandishly priced items only to get the same unsatisfying result and sell our burial plots to cover the costs.

The funny thing is that I was tempted to purchase some Luna in order to open wardrobe slots, but I'm not spending a single dime in a game that I can't play due to RNG.

And if you think about it am I supposed to do, keep playing and getting the fragments for the next six months and then get another duplicate?

I know at least two people who use tokens for that and not just once, and one eventually got the correct result. I guess it was possible to do it at sometime, and I missed the dates

Edited by Arhangelos

3 minutes ago, Zen-DN said:

Yeah I know not being able to token the transform sucks. That policy was updated 11/03/2022 on the support page. I'm guessing they used the token for it before the policy change. 😔

Yes, they did it like 2 months ago.

Edited by Arhangelos

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

Yes, they did it like 2 months ago.

Considering I asked them to let me use a Restoration Token five months ago in July, and they had not changed the policy until just a month ago... Well, that just makes me even madder that they refused my request when it actually was eligible. This is what they told me, and it's time stamped:

48aae2f3b49fdae633b4a598b700b4c257dc2f48

I once asked, after being told over-and-over, that items that I wanted to use Restoration Tokens on were "ineligible", could they please provide me with some examples of what kind of things were eligible. They informed me that decisions are totally up to whomever answers your ticket, that even if an item was previously eligible for Restoration for someone  else, they "reserve the right" to refuse to assist you. You are completely at the mercy of whomever answers your ticket. So, pray for someone kind.

1 minute ago, Gallium-DN said:

I once asked, after being told over-and-over, that items that I wanted to use Restoration Tokens on were "ineligible", could they please provide me with some examples of what kind of things were eligible. They informed me that decisions are totally up to whomever answers your ticket, that even if an item was previously eligible for Restoration for someone  else, they "reserve the right" to refuse to assist you. You are completely at the mercy of whomever answers your ticket. So, pray for someone kind.

EXACTLY, I also asked that when I got my 2nd Zikel and was told that this is not eligible and it was during 8.3 before the key reroll BCM sales. Then I heard some friends had a token restoration on their transforms, as stated one of them used 2x tokens for that and eventually got the one he wanted. So I thought "maybe I can do it next time" and now this happened again.

They have to give us a way to reroll that box, it takes 6 months to gamble! And it is a very important collection. It is just pure luck, nobody did anything more or less, some people got lucky others are still trying.

~~

Edit: this is probably done to push p2w, because buying all daeva pass and the premium daeva pass gives every character a breath of transformation per 4 weeks so a p2w person can get the 6 month BCM box like everyone and an additional max 13x boxes every 6 daeva pass seasons which is 168 days, or 24 weeks or about 5.5 months

But damn me if I would pay money to gamble on that.

1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

They informed me that decisions are totally up to whomever answers your ticket, that even if an item was previously eligible for Restoration for someone  else, they "reserve the right" to refuse to assist you.

And this right here is why I have never ever bothered to ask "Support" to restore anything.

I would just leave the scroll inside the box. I'll probably get another Nezekan in mine and do the same. There's really nothing to gain from pulling it out it if it's a duplicate. 

The hope is that one day the key will be up on BCM for a reasonable price. What a legit slap in the face this is to players, especially because EU has a free key in their shop. Even KR has access to keys.

Edited by Alyta-DN

8 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

I would just leave the scroll inside the box. I'll probably get another Nezekan in mine and do the same. There's really nothing to gain from pulling it out it if it's a duplicate. 

The hope is that one day the key will be up on BCM for a reasonable price. What a legit slap in the face this is to players, especially because EU has a free key in their shop. Even KR has access to keys.

I would burn 250$ before I give them to this company, I will play this game without a Nezekan for the rest of my life but I won't give a dime on the company.

On 12/2/2022 at 7:17 AM, Arhangelos said:

I didn't open the box so I asked support to revert my box back into 500 fragments and 6 breaths of transformation and they said they do not cover that with tokens.

Isn't it amazing how they make competitive events and everything has to be competitive against other players and you cannot get basic sh!t like collections?

Pure RNG garbage as usual.

Because you are true FREE 2 PLAY lol 

11 hours ago, Chimeita said:

I also got zikel from the box and each reroll until they stopped giving back the shards, would get zikel. smh. whatever ncsoft. 

Yes, this is result persistence in Aion.

--> When you enchant an item to +10... you then have to stop enchanting the item for some time, because if you continue the next 10~15 stones will fail even if the chance is 50%. And this is absolutely consistent, therefore it is either on purpose or bad design.

--> When I get a slot in an accessory that I do not like, re-slotting it results in the same outcome for the first few rounds before it gives something else.

I would only be willing to spend tokens on the reroll for the transform, giving money for it is a robbery with this persistence of results.

Edited by Arhangelos

I got 3x Zikels too.  Still keeping these boxes unopened, hoping the [BCM] keys to re-roll the boxes once become available for F2P players. 

aoz.png

Btw, looks like they used to revert them before.. So some people got the collections from their 2 boxes (being able to re-try with tokens), and some have to wait another 6 months even AFTER their 3 attempts of getting different ultimate transformation :/ 

13 hours ago, Hume said:

I got 3x Zikels too.  Still keeping these boxes unopened, hoping the [BCM] keys to re-roll the boxes once become available for F2P players. 

aoz.png

Btw, looks like they used to revert them before.. So some people got the collections from their 2 boxes (being able to re-try with tokens), and some have to wait another 6 months even AFTER their 3 attempts of getting different ultimate transformation :/ 

I doubt they will make it available to f2p gamers. They sold those for 250$ each and that was 250$ to regamble. A friend of mine used all his tokens for the box when it was still reversible and he still got Nezekan every time, this is equivalent of 3x keys, imagine spending 750$ to get three times the wrong transform!

It is cheaper to buy the p2w daeva pass on alts of your account and get the extra breath on every char for 6 seasons and get multiple boxes and most likely get the one you need.

Edited by Arhangelos

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 11:56 PM, Exclamation-KT said:

@EMpulse

I wish BCM can sell re-roll key for us , but not $250 for each time ( I can pay $50 for each roll )

I got 3rd zikel today and its already 19 months for all of these I think me and most ppl already tired 

I am tired myself as well. I will keep doing the daeva pass but then I might get a 4th Zikel. This game is just luck or lack of luck.