Snow Balls - Yustiel / Lumiel Tranformation

Arhangelos

• Arhangelos changed the title to Snow Balls - Yustiel / Lumiel Tranformation

Now that we have success rates for enchantment and a lot of other rng things in the UI, I would hope NC could extend this to drop rates and crafting rates.  I heard there were some people that managed to get this contract from the aetherforging event, but I also wonder how much less than a 1% chance is this?  Hopefully not too many orders of magnitude or it's extremely deceptive.

Edited by GibbsFreeEnergy

This is a free event and so you probably stand a better chance of getting hit by lightning.  It could be worse... you could have just spent $250 USD on Bless paragon stones and got one piece of Armor from +8 to +9 or even worse 0.  That's just how they roll, because they can, and not regulated by a gaming commision as in gambling to maintain some sort of percentage of payout.  Maybe someday though some genius Attorney plays the game and sees an opportunity to help us fix that part of this.  But free give away dont get your hopes up any time soon on that.   Unless of course you like paying 650M kinah for a prism on the broker which likely gives you a berdin star or normal enchant stone.  Steep price to pay for such an item.

Edited by HeartStrings-DN

The Apsaranta Meal Kit Event also says nothing about the rewards being random, although they are, and although the snowball one does mention this in the loot table, there is nothing to indicate that the rewards are equally random.  Hence this 1/18 chance of the contract, 5.55%, is an assumption that is probably very far from the truth.  This type of inconsistently in documenting how and at what frequency items are acquired is extremely frustrating @EMpulse

Whether by RNG or not, we at least deserve to know when RNG is being used to determine the result of a craft or reward, etc.  Please at least correct this inconsistency in the event Apsaranta Meal Kit Event posting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 4:11 AM, Arhangelos said:

[Event] Brilliant Ice Prism has a chance to drop Yustiel / Lumiel Transformation contract. Now that looks too good to be true, I wonder if the chance is 0.00001%.

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/apsaranta-winter-meal-kit-event

This link doesn't work.

The topic begins with the words "Snowball Event", I expected to get the link to its description. When does the event end? Will we have a week after it to accomplish using our snowballs? 

5 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

This link doesn't work.

The topic begins with the words "Snowball Event", I expected to get the link to its description. When does the event end? Will we have a week after it to accomplish using our snowballs? 

They just removed it lol. Well today it is the last day and we will keep the snowballs for one more week until they get deleted.

8 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

I found it https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/frozen-magic-promotion-apsaranta-winter-meal-kit-event

Yes, really today :(

Will Abominabelle npc stay there till Jan 11 too?

Till when does Winter Park work (with passibility to buy dyes, costumes), passive exp? 

Unfortunatelly they removed the npcs so if you still have wintry coins you won't be able to use those :/. They might re-position it there though, a lot of people need this.

Edited by Arhangelos

Yeah, I see there's no npc for wintry coins stuff!  What sense is to give us a week to open our snowballs if there's no npc to use our wintry coins?  Wintry coins appeear in result of opening/enchanting  snowballs! Minium (grade A, S) and Wintry coins are the main stuff we obtain from these Snowballs (Prisms are very rare).  How can we call admins so they restore the Wintry Coin npc???

4 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Yeah, I see there's no npc for wintry coins stuff!  What sense is to give us a week to open our snowballs if there's no npc to use our wintry coins?  Wintry coins appeear in result of opening/enchanting  snowballs! Minium (grade A, S) and Wintry coins are the main stuff we obtain from these Snowballs (Prisms are very rare).  How can we call admins so they restore the Wintry Coin npc???

Great news, the NPC is back

On 1/4/2023 at 7:56 PM, Arhangelos said:

Great news, the NPC is back

This is the first time after all these years that they've brought it back! Wow.

Now I wonder if the drop table on the prisms got reverted after maintenance like it always did in previous years.