Known Issue - Fissure of Oblivion Event (Please read!)

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hey there, everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that we are aware that currently, the Sealed Memory Bundle in the Fissure of Oblivion Event contains an Experience Extractor instead of an [Event] Strong Experience Extractor. We are trying to get this fixed by next week but will keep you posted if the timing changes. Thanks to those of you who reported it to us, and we very much appreciate your patience in the meantime!

-EMpulse

Don't you get tired of every time an event come out, having to apologize that you can't roll it out properly the first time round?

And were talking massive patches where all kinds of things are being added to the game, new races, new instances, new ......

wait...it's simply an old  event that's been rolled out like 7 or 8 times previously before this.  

You do realize your getting paid to work right?   If you hate your job that much, go find another one,  and let someone else give it a go.  But if your going to continue to take a paycheck, how about you do the job right and double check your work.  With as little as you roll out, you can afford more than one person making sure it's done right the first time.   

Remember how you maintain your games  now is going to determine if anyone is going to invest in your newest game coming out.... 

Beyond amazing how week after week we have to figure out what's broken or bugged and report it back here and then wait forever to get things fixed.  Do you all not test the basic of thing's when releasing and event? Fissure is supposed to be DAILY and is a WEEKLY reset? How could you miss such a basic QA check list...... but then we have been posting about it since before this and you only comment about the extractor?  Great event if it actually worked as intended.....instead we will waste weeks of it trying to get it as its supposed to be sadly.

i just want to run my FOO instances everyday  why do you guys @EMpulse tease me like this with no daily reset on fissure i demand fissure scrolls and compensation for broken game that  my dear friend Trinity is talking about

15 minutes ago, xTrinityStarx said:

Beyond amazing how week after week we have to figure out what's broken or bugged and report it back here and then wait forever to get things fixed.  Do you all not test the basic of thing's when releasing and event? Fissure is supposed to be DAILY and is a WEEKLY reset? How could you miss such a basic QA check list...... but then we have been posting about it since before this and you only comment about the extractor?  Great event if it actually worked as intended.....instead we will waste weeks of it trying to get it as its supposed to be sadly.

Hello Aion Team, I want to know something, do you really want to finish killing the AION NA? , I ask you that because of the series of failure and even pay to win events that are pay for nothing, and now many of us were waiting for this fissure event and now it comes out that it is 1 entry per week and if we want another let's pay moons as if the moons were It is so easy to achieve now, that they eliminated the gelkmaro quest, you are always taking away what is good or fun from the game. I really think that you want to kill AION NA, it is a shame because there are people who love this game, and we want it to come back up but every Every time there is something good or fun you monetize it or simply damage it, sorry if my comment is harsh, I just want you to try to think that if the weak ones leave the game, then with whom will those who spend money in aion play? ?? please make this event really work, do it daily and that the drop is regular even if it is paragon to be able to defend ourselves and balance a little between asmo and ely thank you.

Did you fix it yet? What are we waiting for? Another week of doing nothing, hire me so I CAN HELP you generate or fuel better revenue and support. I make it nice! People will not b!@#$ at NCWEST as much.  I am not EXPECTING any compensation from a greedy company other than a humiliated comment or a slap on the face as usual... This beautiful game is taking its last breaths.... Stop putting so much time and money into CLASSIC where the result will be AION RETAIL... Fix the root cause and then focus on another product...

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

FGjKqW3.png

Hello?

I have confirmed that the article is correct and the reset is supposed to be daily - NOT weekly...however, currently in-game it is weekly. They are planning on a fix next week. Sorry, folks, for the frustration.

-EMpulse

Dont worry they sent us 5 resets when u should be able to run it 12-13 times daily.....what a joke....robbed yet again 12chars per account = 84 runs you should be able to do but they give us 5 resets?  we need 79 more if your going to fix it next week instead of a emergency maintenance,  give the people the ability to get what they are supposed to be able to do. 

I hope you compensate us CORRECTLY and not a 5% compensation slap that upsets every player in this game....

so give us 79 more scrolls so that we can reset for the total runs we are supposed to be able to do

2 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

I do not understand why this survey was made only once per account instead of once per character?

F1r9kv0.png

Because its clear they don't play the game and understand how it ACTUALLY works,  that's why we are having so many issues non stop over the last months, they either need to make the survay per char or just a total dump of scrolls to 1 toon on the account.....either way its way more than ....5?  or do an emergency maintenance and fix the problem all together

This is supposed to be daily by every character on the account. 

When your encouraging us to make 14+ characters on one account, which can only be done through buying prestiege pass and gving us new slots every other patch, then we expect to be able to do these events on all those characters.   One survey per account.  done at the end of business day when you knew about the issue at the start of business...  8 hours for a used dirty band-aid. 

And I have no issue speaking to you people like this.  I also play Final Fantasy 14.  I spend a total of 15 dollars a month and the amount of content they provide compared to you with each "Patch" should embarrass you.  They communication they provide in advance of each patch, the excitement they build,  it's like watching an elementary school production (Thats you NCSoft) trying to compete with  vs  the newest Marvel Comics Universe Blockbuster Movie (SquareEnix).   There is no professionalism in any thing that you have been doing these last few years. 

And since things are not the same form Region to Region -  Then you can't blame the Home office for you shitty performance. 

Everything your doing is so laugh out loud pathetic and you should be so totally ashamed of yourselves. Yet your asking for over $160 to get the CHANCE to get something that can effect game play through the transformation collections  or other events that people are spending anywhere from $ 20 to $5,000 or more in one month.  And even then not getting the product that they are after.  In their game, you do the work you get your item.   Your game is 100% RNG or P2W RNG. Nothing is face value anymore. 

So if you've got the balls to ask for that kind of money, then you can stop slapping us with your thoughtless actions and behavior. 

The question is this.... 

Are you being paid to little or to much for the work you do.   Perhaps we should be asking why your paid at all.  

First and foremost the Survey should have come with SIX (6) bonus entry scrolls. Not Five. What calendar do you guys use in your offices?  Do you now know how many days are in a week?  Why? cause you expect us to log in every day for some of your rewards and if we miss even one we get screwed.  Is your week different then the rest of the world?  So when it's 1 day a week entry  it's missing 6 days not 5.  

Second.  You send it out to each and every single character that logs in between now and the next maintenance.  

Finally Third - You choose to extend it a week for those who decided to simply not log in til next week out o disgust so they can enjoy the full event. 

(PS. You don't push back the event planned to roll out Feb 1sth. They will overlap.  Why..... because that right there is what is good customer service and the type of conversation that should have happened today at your offices.

I think I: can speak for many people here ... if we provided such crappy work at our own jobs, we wouldn't have them anymore.  How you still have yours is beyond me cause this has been going on year after year after year now.

Get your $ H I T together. I gave you way to much of my hard-earned money last month when you asked for it for you to be slapping me in the face this month with such sloppy, lazy work on your behalf.

And that goes for every single department, every level of staff and management.  Period. 

16 hours ago, EMpulse said:

I have confirmed that the article is correct and the reset is supposed to be daily - NOT weekly...however, currently in-game it is weekly. They are planning on a fix next week. Sorry, folks, for the frustration.

-EMpulse

@EMpulseMaybe a good solution would be to extend the event for 1 week?