Weekly Server Maintenance - March 8, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Empyrean Lord's Blessing Event Begins
  • Issue with AP acquisition for Relic Exchange is not boosted with Siel's Aura
    • AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted during the maintenance on March 15th
    • Compensation will be delivered to the players who had Siel's Aura Subscription during February 15 - March 15th

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Event Period: March 8 - March 28, 2023
    • AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted during the maintenance on March 15th
    • Compensation will be delivered to the players who had Siel's Aura Subscription during February 15 - March 15th

Thank you!

What about drop rate, what about no plat medals for any abyss sieges, what about 2nd set of compensation since most stuff is still broken

20 minutes ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

• Event Period: March 8 - March 28, 2023

Thank you!

Keep your event and fix our game thanks.

Lack of drops has killed the game for me.  I do daily quests and then get bored and log out.  My siel's has already been canceled, just waiting for it to time down.

What makes this crazy is they are "selling" drop amulet's on the event merchant, THEY DONT WORK!!  Why keep them as a option when there are no drops for them to work on, and what about the players who now have loads of the useless amulets.  Talk about screwing people every which way.

@Primaliplease wake up…. The current patch is a direct patch form KR which would not work in NA due to the fact NCwest had never been able to keep players in NA Aion. Current player base can’t even take down divine without significant HP reduction. Most can’t even form party to run instance after 1 hour of trying. Direct port from KR would not work unless you can start working to increase Aion player base by at least 20x (please don’t count bot). 

you guys really need to wake up. I really don’t know how you guys keep your jobs…. 

57 minutes ago, Primali said:

Here's my suggestion to make up for what your poor management and nyerk ups have caused:

Every 55 character in the account should get:

• 1 million AP
  • Full set of non-AP stigmas
  • 3 bags of 500 tradeable manastones to choose from (HP 95, Attack 5, Magic Boost 27, Magic Res 14 .. etc)
  • 100 x L120 tradeable enchant stones
  • 300 plat medals

Edited by Shirene-DN

22 minutes ago, Shirene-DN said:

Here's my suggestion to make up for what your poor management and nyerk ups have caused:

Every 55 character in the account should get:

• 1 million AP
  • Full set of non-AP stigmas
  • 3 bags of 500 tradeable manastones to choose from (HP 95, Attack 5, Magic Boost 27, Magic Res 14 .. etc)
  • 100 x L120 tradeable enchant stones
  • 300 plat medals

I know you're trolling but that doesn't make this any less of an annoying post.

Just now, Shirene-DN said:

I'm not.

the average player earns <100k ap, <10 worthwhile green manastones,  0-1 usable enchant stones, and <10 plat medals from siege  a week. You're high out your ass if you think the tryhards of the server having to hold relics for 3 weeks is worth 3 months of progress for each of your 5 alt accounts.

cope harder.

Do you guys not hear us ? we need the droprates to be fixxed or the server will be dead before eu is even out.  after reading this post and seeing that it does not contain a single thing about the droprate issue that kills the game for over 1-2 weeks now i will deactivate my siel aura for me and my brother.... would much rather keep playing  here but  we cannot play the game in the current state.  

Guys I get it.. No, really I understand, it's hard not understanding the job you applied for.  I am offering  you a one time opportunity. For FREE, yes free, I won't even make you pay me for it. I will come to the NCWest offices as an independent contractor, and do the following:

Fix the Ini and 6 lines of code for your drop rate issue
Adjust the Hp of the deities to appropriately scaled numbers for NA playerbase (This is also a simple change)
Re-adjust the relic turn in values (You can literally just change the values manually if you cannot get the conversion to work taking about 6 minutes total) 
And implement a significant number of future patch quality of life changes that you have missed the opportunities on. 

No, I'm not trolling, I have applied to your senior security engineering position, because I will start with the absolute disgrace of a server infrastructure you are giving us and fix this from the ground up.  <-- I will however charge you for this one 
The above changes I will unironically come into the office and fix these for you, for free. No charge, just fixed.  I'm not going to get angry, or yell at you because I understand being this nyerking stupid is a full time job in and of itself, and you as the community manager... probably don't even know what a GUI is,  so it's okay, let me fix this shit so you keep this dwindling raging playerbase.  

At this point, you cannot convince me this isn't intentional.  Stupidity like this is almost always malice. 

8 minutes ago, Disregard-DN said:

the average player earns <100k ap, <10 worthwhile green manastones,  0-1 usable enchant stones, and <10 plat medals from siege  a week. You're high out your ass if you think the tryhards of the server having to hold relics for 3 weeks is worth 3 months of progress for each of your 5 alt accounts.

cope harder.

it's not about what was missed, and not just about the relics, and not just about these past weeks alone.