STOP IGNORING US!!

Fungie

@Primali  ANSWER YOUR TICKETS! ANSWER YOUR FORUMS U LAZY PEONS AT NCSOFT!

ADDRESS THE ISSUE WITH DROPRATES! 

WE CANT CRAFT, WE CANT AFFORD STIGMAS, WE CANT AFFORD TO SOCKET OUR GEAR, OUR TRADE BROKER IS EMPTY!

YOU WANT A DEAD GAME? YOU'RE GETTING ONE! YOU PEOPLE ARE MORE USELESS THAN A SHUGO IN A EMPTY BROKER! 

WE DONT WANT YOUR UGLY SKIN ON CASH SHOP, TF IS THIS?image.png
WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

I see you are going the 2022 bullying approach, Try the 2023 approach. Being a nice human being.

Bruh LOL who tf are u?  😐

if you arent upset over a month of paying to play a game that is constantly broken and getting told things will be fixed and then they arent, you are delusional. Im not being "nice" to a company i give my money to for them to sit around and neglect their server and player base to the point NEW PLAYERS cant even play.

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

I see you are going the 2022 bullying approach, Try the 2023 approach. Being a nice human being.

lol ppl been doing that for long time now,, it dont do anything. they even told ppl they where lying at start when relics got broken and atm they dont even admit drops are broken. 

11 minutes ago, Fungie said:

if you arent upset over a month of paying to play a game that is constantly broken and getting told things will be fixed and then they arent, you are delusional. Im not being "nice" to a company i give my money to for them to sit around and neglect their server and player base to the point NEW PLAYERS cant even play.

Is it really neglect tho? Maybe the fault lies in the players, If so many players were not cheaters/AP traders maybe they would of had more players who subscribed and bought candies long term thus having enough money to to hire someone for long enough to answer your rude outbursts.

Edited by Squid

6 minutes ago, Fungie said:

Amen to that. 

Seriously,

n o t h i n g 

is

happening.

The game is broken and has been broken for almost a month. They released a new patch which could have brought people back,  but no one has any interest in coming back to a game where all the NEEDED mechanics are not working at all. Their incompetence is astonishing. 

It's like they're feeding reasons to everyone to go ahead and try EU when it launches soon. Being subbed for this period of time where nothing is working is a nyerking pain. 

Can't blame people for being upset about it. 

Just now, Squid said:

Is it really neglect tho? Maybe the fault lies in the players, If so many players were not cheaters/AP traders maybe they would of had more players who subscribed and bought candies long term thus having enough money to to hire someone for long enough to answer your rude responses.

Dude they took forever to act upon these cheaters. Whose fault is it then? 

If they acted faster, maybe they would have more players, but nope. Your point makes no damn sense. 

1 minute ago, Kayame-DN said:

If they acted faster, maybe they would have more players, but nope. Your point makes no damn sense. 

It is not meant to make sense, I am roleplaying the CEO of NCsoft. How am i doing? I think i am doing pretty good.

Just now, Squid said:

Is it really neglect tho? Maybe the fault lies in the players, If so many players were not cheaters/AP traders maybe they would of had more players who subscribed and bought candies long term thus having enough money to to hire someone for long enough to answer your rude responses.

Just now, Squid said:

It is not meant to make sense, I am roleplaying the CEO of NCsoft. How am i doing? I think i am doing pretty good.

306e281b8f480bde5df4ff2ce7b0a4ed.jpg

8 hours ago, Kayame-DN said:

Amen to that. 

Seriously,

n o t h i n g 

is

happening.

The game is broken and has been broken for almost a month. They released a new patch which could have brought people back,  but no one has any interest in coming back to a game where all the NEEDED mechanics are not working at all. Their incompetence is astonishing. 

It's like they're feeding reasons to everyone to go ahead and try EU when it launches soon. Being subbed for this period of time where nothing is working is a nyerking pain. 

Can't blame people for being upset about it. 

That's no reason to play the EU version. 
Aion classic is a revamped version of old Aion, played when it was still new and again when Aion classic launched and again paid for it. Why on Earth do it for a 3rd time.
People played it when it was new for NA/EU, a lot of EU players started over on NA when GF took over on EU. Came back to NA classic version, making it the 3rd time for a lot of EU players. A lot of players paid for the original 1st years buying it and paying monthly, played F2P a few years, EU players did as well and came to NA when GF took over. 
When classic launched, they played and paid again for it and after a while quit, so why repeat this process of paying for the same old game for a 3rd/4th time? GF isn't better at all, it's just (as) worse. 

I happily pay for Aion ''classic'' because of its necessary complexity, Aesthetics, enlightenment ''Ascendance metaphor'' and certain themes, I am also an anime fan. In its classic state anime defies the current trend and the world is a better place with it. 

Classic is Aion the way I first played ''Aion'' its the game. As for what happened to the other instance of it ''ie non classic'' I interpret this as sardonic, but not at any decent players expedience ..ie if you want it, then...but then classic : as a refusing to compromise integrity ''classic is Aion''. Naturally most would go to the real game and that is classic, ''Aion''.

The Kinah drops and are a game play mechanic this is needed, that's all I'll say. I  trust this will be attended to yet probably by the by, as not to upset returning and  otherwise the player base, the drop and subscription  advantages.

6 hours ago, Xsayax said:

I happily pay for Aion ''classic'' because of its necessary complexity, Aesthetics, enlightenment ''Ascendance metaphor'' and certain themes, I am also an anime fan. In its classic state anime defies the current trend and the world is a better place with it. 

Classic is Aion the way I first played ''Aion'' its the game. As for what happened to the other instance of it ''ie non classic'' I interpret this as sardonic, but not at any decent players expedience ..ie if you want it, then...but then classic : as a refusing to compromise integrity ''classic is Aion''. Naturally most would go to the real game and that is classic, ''Aion''.

The Kinah drops and are a game play mechanic this is needed, that's all I'll say. I  trust this will be attended to yet probably by the by, as not to upset returning and  otherwise the player base, the drop and subscription  advantages.

^^

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95278mkclux7grfkmqil4k

are bots posting here now? that make no sense

This game is unplayable right now, it’s sad that ncsoft let it get this bad. You guys need to give free aura to all the players that you ripped off with your broken game.  Fix the effing drop rate that’s all we are asking. You could at least acknowledge us. This is beyond ridiculous.