Weekly Server Maintenance - April 18, 2023 [Aion]

GM Vega

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 5:00 p.m. CDT (April 18), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

Aion Maintenance Notes

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Jumping Daeva Event Ends
  • Paragon Event Pass Duration Extended
    • Duration: April 5 - May 3
    • Mission Ends on May 1
  • Empyrean Lord Transformation Promotion Begins
    • Event Period: April 18 - May 9
  • Aion Doguri Event Begins
  • Store Update - Following items are coming to the BCM:
    • Doguri Pajamas Outfit (640 BCC)
    • Doguri Pajamas Hair Accessory (320 BCC)
    • Doguri Special Bundle (1200 BCC)

Thank you!

The Aion Team

3 hours ago, Zen-DN said:

Empyrean Lord Transformation Promotion Begins. THANK YOU!

Hold your horses, it doesn't say combination and it doesn't say event, so its probably a sale of some sort, rather than the transformation combination that we used to have.

Probably selling that reroll key for 250$ again, before people start getting it with deava marks in couple of months.

Another priceless event for many players. It is very likely like the one that they applied for the month of Nov 22. We need the prestige machine to update the items such as transformations of HP Collection, legendary apostle of crit defense collection. something striking for the few players who are or are already deciding to close the game? We need much more and with fair prices for the players. In the end it is to have equality so that everyone can compete.

7 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Hold your horses, it doesn't say combination and it doesn't say event, so its probably a sale of some sort, rather than the transformation combination that we used to have.

Probably selling that reroll key for 250$ again, before people start getting it with deava marks in couple of months.

Yeah I think you may be right. What a shot to the heart! UGhhhh

28 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

True, there's a few different possibilities that it could be. I'm leaning towards them pushing some kind of BCM sale, because why would they launch two activity events at once..?

Maybe they'll surprise me this time.

This isn't a promotion, it's a sale.....cant even give your players the promotion event?  it's WELL over due .....are you REALLY that disconnected from your player base?  This game is completely unplayable for any new player coming into the game without a way to actually get ultimate transformations, not to mention the lack of there collections, still takes over 2 years to get all ultimate's even with promotion luck,  So put it in there .... combine 12 legendary's for the 4 Ulti transform box atleast.....give people a reason to log in.....this SALE didnt go well last time and it's not going to do well this time either....way to much RNG vs the COST

Please Add the Transformation Promotion to this event.....SEE all prior transformation events prior 

xTrinityStarx 

Edited by xTrinityStarx
Update to post

I think it's time to stop playing aion, they laugh all the time at their players but this will be the last time and don't think that they can do the same in another game, people already know how nc soft is and the way of thinking they. Nobody expected anything from you and even so you manage to disappoint once again

On 4/16/2023 at 11:22 PM, GM Vega said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 5:00 p.m. CDT (April 18), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

Aion Maintenance Notes

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Jumping Daeva Event Ends
  • Paragon Event Pass Duration Extended
    • Duration: April 5 - May 3
    • Mission Ends on May 1
  • Empyrean Lord Transformation Promotion Begins
  • Aion Doguri Event Begins
  • Store Update - Following items are coming to the BCM:
    • Doguri Pajamas Outfit (640 BCC)
    • Doguri Pajamas Hair Accessory (320 BCC)
    • Doguri Special Bundle (1200 BCC)

Thank you!

The Aion Team

Dude please, for some love and respect to the gaming world, the players here need you to pay some attention to make the current metagame more dynamic and eventually improve the quality of gameplay. Starting by not saying it's a promotional event when it really isn't, that's excessive misleading advertising. Then, if it really is money that interests them the most, they can use commercial strategies such as putting some important event items like tomorrow's as tradable through a broker, then you give p2w and f2p players the opportunity to trade , and this later is equivalent to more dollars of income for yours.
You don't need to use your head too much please, this game has potential cultural value that you can use to revive it, you don't have to work so hard after all.

5 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

True, there's a few different possibilities that it could be. I'm leaning towards them pushing some kind of BCM sale, because why would they launch two activity events at once..?

Maybe they'll surprise me this time.

maybe another random event where u spend hours to farm another poorly recycled skin

On 4/17/2023 at 5:22 AM, GM Vega said:

Greetings Daevas!

Is  Aion bound to daylight saving time? Usually my time has been CT+9h= GMT+3h, No DST at my location. If Aion is on DST then why is the daily reset (9am CT) same in winter and summer?

And this maintenence started on 1am my time instead of 2am.

Edited by MetaBlack-KT

1 hour ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Is  Aion bound to daylight saving time? Usually my time has been CT+9h= GMT+3h, No DST at my location. If Aion is on DST then why is the daily reset (9am CT) same in winter and summer?

And this maintenence started on 1am my time instead of 2am.

They stopped adjusting for daylight savings since 2018.  

Edited by Alyta-DN
Linked Cyan's forum post

1 hour ago, Alyta-DN said:

They stopped adjusting for daylight savings since 2018.  

So is Aion time always like summer or always like winter? My time is UTC+3. Every day I notice the daily reset  at 18:00 my time, that is meant to be  9:00 CT, so the difference is 9h.  But in this topic  it says  10:00 p.m. UTC / 5:00 p.m. CDT (April 18), so the difference is 8h instead of 9. And when I google for CT now it says 20:32 while mine is 4:32 = 8h difference. How can it be??? 

On the subject of time: there is some confusion with times in this topic and the only explanation to it  is that there IS summer time in USA, started on 12 Mar 2023, Sunday, 12 March 2023, 02:00:00 clocks were turned forward 1 hour. In THIS topic  5:00 p.m. CDT means Summer time like in USA, while the daily reset occurs without adjustment to Summer (Daylight saving) time.