Minium,mininons,Event items

marikazan-KT

I am writing this post as i have a gripe about items ingame that are classified as **Event** and cannot be sold or traded and severely limits player's to either utilise the items on their characters or sell to be able to advance their characters.

So firstly Minium,you now sell this item in boxes as a new way to make money from BCM purchases,But you dont allow player's to sell Minium that isnt boxed or transfer to a different character this is just wrong,we should be able to sell any minium boxed or not.Also Minions why cant we cage these similar to WOW pets and sell them instead of having them on 1 character or let us use them to upgrade our main minion.

Temperings,again Event classed one's we cannot transfer to our characters we cannot store them in account warehouse,we cannot use 10 to purify a plume we cannot sell them on broker,again needs to change to help players.

Omegas,essence core solutions,greater mythic supps and level reduction stone's same issue as above cant sell trade or place in account warehouse,you make it extremely hard for player's to maximise their characters or sell these items to buy things they need.

All these items should be sellable or tradeable to your own characters or another player.You give players all this fledling gear but then give us very few ways to make kinah unless spend money on BCM,there's no point hitting 66 with fledgling gear and then not being able to sell these **event** classed items.

As someone who has been a paying player and also f2play at time's these items and issues have been raised time and time again yet you refuse to make life easier for players,please reconsider making these items sellable via broker or private store because simply put it's infuriating as hell having around 7 thousand minium spread out on toons that i cant sell or send to characters i want.

These are some quality of life change's that are really needed to help player's out and actually make some kinah or upgrade their toons,having resources spread out on multiple toons is a stupid system and make's it hard for all p2win or f2play.

2 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

So firstly Minium,you now sell this item in boxes as a new way to make money from BCM purchases,But you dont allow player's to sell Minium that isnt boxed or transfer to a different character this is just wrong,we should be able to sell any minium boxed or not.Also Minions why cant we cage these similar to WOW pets and sell them instead of having them on 1 character or let us use them to upgrade our main minion.

The first event that rewarded Minium gave tradeable boxes. If you wanted one of your characters to get Minium, you should have opened those bundles on that character that needed them. Ever since then, all sources of Minium have been tradeable, even the ones from BCM. You can even go to Norsvold/Iluma invasions and get the bundle that gives Minium from that character.

Also, this isnt WoW. Getting Minions is supposed to be difficult because some of them are rather game-changing. Being completely character-bound is the balance.

7 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Temperings,again Event classed one's we cannot transfer to our characters we cannot store them in account warehouse,we cannot use 10 to purify a plume we cannot sell them on broker,again needs to change to help players.

The only "Event" tagged Tempering Solutions are the ones from Luna Shop. I am more than pleased by the fact we can farm them all throughout the year, in a completely free way, with no level requirement (well, level 10, technically). If they made the Tempering Solutions from Luna tradeable, they would have to reduce their rate considerably. I would much rather have them laying on different characters than not getting them at all.

Also, only 5-10% of Temper-able stuff is untradeable. Plumes, bracelet, Archdaeva accessories; fully tradeable with no limitation (unless you equip those earrings!).

14 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Omegas,essence core solutions,greater mythic supps and level reduction stone's same issue as above cant sell trade or place in account warehouse,you make it extremely hard for player's to maximise their characters or sell these items to buy things they need.

Omegas and Level Reduction Stones are the only cases I may agree. In the case of Omegas is how crucial they are, Level Reduction Stones due to their rarity. But Account Warehouse only, maybe. All Essence Cores are tradeable, other than the ones from events that already passed and those Cores are not coming back. Mythic Supplements are extremely EASY to get, almost too easy.

Ok, now that is for maximising your own character. As for the intention of selling those items to other players, I just disagree because it is just too easy to get them. Too easy to farm them. Making them fully tradeable will make the items too common. Other than the Tempering Solutions from Munitions Factory, they all do not require you to even lift a finger other than pressing the "Enter" button in Taki's Mission. I just find that actually doing stuff to obtain good items is better than getting them by just standing around looking meh on the Luna Legionary Cloak.

33 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

The first event that rewarded Minium gave tradeable boxes. If you wanted one of your characters to get Minium, you should have opened those bundles on that character that needed them. Ever since then, all sources of Minium have been tradeable, even the ones from BCM. You can even go to Norsvold/Iluma invasions and get the bundle that gives Minium from that character.

Also, this isnt WoW. Getting Minions is supposed to be difficult because some of them are rather game-changing. Being completely character-bound is the balance.

The only "Event" tagged Tempering Solutions are the ones from Luna Shop. I am more than pleased by the fact we can farm them all throughout the year, in a completely free way, with no level requirement (well, level 10, technically). If they made the Tempering Solutions from Luna tradeable, they would have to reduce their rate considerably. I would much rather have them laying on different characters than not getting them at all.

Also, only 5-10% of Temper-able stuff is untradeable. Plumes, bracelet, Archdaeva accessories; fully tradeable with no limitation (unless you equip those earrings!).

Omegas and Level Reduction Stones are the only cases I may agree. In the case of Omegas is how crucial they are, Level Reduction Stones due to their rarity. But Account Warehouse only, maybe. All Essence Cores are tradeable, other than the ones from events that already passed and those Cores are not coming back. Mythic Supplements are extremely EASY to get, almost too easy.

Ok, now that is for maximising your own character. As for the intention of selling those items to other players, I just disagree because it is just too easy to get them. Too easy to farm them. Making them fully tradeable will make the items too common. Other than the Tempering Solutions from Munitions Factory, they all do not require you to even lift a finger other than pressing the "Enter" button in Taki's Mission. I just find that actually doing stuff to obtain good items is better than getting them by just standing around looking meh on the Luna Legionary Cloak.

Minions dont have to be hard to get and allowing minium and minions to be sold would make things easier for everyone,and balance lol dont make me laugh when massive pay2wins are snapping up contracts left right and centre making minions selllable would help lots.

Temperings they wouldnt have to lower their rate,and it is stupid they are character bound when you have items equipped you might like to temper.

Essence core's from underpath rewards are not tradeable or sellable.

And supplements it doesnt matter if you think they are easy to obtain it's stupid having them spread out on multiple toons instead of being able to consolidate them to the character that needs them.

As to minium the stuff rewarded from game of fate isnt tradebale might wanna check things first before telling me it's all tradeable.

Anyways not going to bother arguing you are nc fanboi and defend them in every post and are happy to see this game die because ncsoft doesnt make things better for players.

I agree with the minium part. That stuff could still be untradable if minions were easy to evolve, making that minium work like enchantment stones or temperings but for minions. And you say they are easy to get??? maybe for you, super geared person with billions on the pocket that have already achieved most or all the objetives you had to. So no. To evolve a creature you need contracts: those only come for events or ToE or general rank store. Crucible may give but not all can do it as top players can. And then we have the minium.... to "feed" the little things to the next level.... why not swip around that? Evolve with minium and then another pet to change lvl?

But to main idea here: useless miniums are sleeping on lvl 20 characters (alts) for no reason when they could at least be account tradable (account wh).

Actually is the opposite. Making more items tradeable was part of the P2W change. You do not only pay for gear in the page, you convert your money in the currency ingame and buy all the things you need. Some years ago the events started to give endgame gear tradeable boxes. And that was the last thing needed to be able to fully P2W in Aion. Manastones, enchantment stones, godstones, everything else was already tradeable. But before that point all the players had to play and run the instances to get the weapons and armor. 

You want to make omegas and temperings from Luna Shop tradeable? Why? Do you really think that would be a nice way to make kinah? If they chnage that you will see a lot of bots farming that. You wont be able to compite with somebody rotating 20 conections with bots all day. In few weeks omegas and tempering will drop their price to just 1/10 or less. You wont get kinah. And guess who will buy those in extremelly large quantities to try to get their plumes +15 and all the gear enchanted in no time!!! yes!! the people with real money. :P 
Or maybe you want those omegas tradeable to enchant your gear. So I will need to ask who is binding their items with less than +15? For the first time in years we can get a lot of top lvl enchantment stones and tradeable gear. Your items should be traveling from toon to toon raising their lvl to +15 and then finally soul binding it. 

Cores are tradeable, Plumes are tradeable. Maybe you can not move the solutions, but you can move the items. You still can use all of them, just do the inverse work. 

If you can get an important item just being AFK or with a simple skills rotation, a bot can do it too. And you will never be at the same level than 20 bots playing 24 hours all days. If the prices go down, you wont get money but RMT will still have profit due to large quantities. You will be in bankrup and people with real money will buy a lot of those items. 

I know, it became so easy to get things in the last years. The players now are lazzy. Some veterans will remmeber how hard was to get a L110 or higher. Now you can see omegas everywhere. Doing UAS to get some supps and now are so easy to obtain. The first temperings were really hard to get and a regular plume +5 was enought for many of us. We loved the anniversary gift with 5 temperings and that chance to make a plume for free. You complain for the free fledgin set at lvl 55 and we had to farm every coin to get new gear every 10 lvls. And not just the right amount to buy the gear. Nope. At least double of that quantity to sell the remaining and buy manastones or enchantments with that kinah. Killing monkeys in heiron day after day for some weeks. Just to move to Teobomos to kill scorpions for more weeks. Mythic 55 gear enchanted with manastones for free.... Yes sure. At that lvl I had a fabled mithril coin set and I had to kill so many "bambies" just for that. 

Do you want to know how we used to make kinah before? 

Essencetaping for hours expensive materials, Making profit from our AFK time leaving the toons crafting hundred of times the same scrolls or potions. Doing te same instances hundred of times to get some valuable items to sell later. Doing all the boring things and selling our effort to lazzier players. Being aware of every event or update, just to be there before others to take profit. If you want kinah you need to do something that a bot wont do. 

TL:DR version: 

If you can obtain something important and tradeable in an easy way, a bot will do it too. You will never farm at the same lvl than bots. That system gives kinah to bots and a lot of cheap things to people with real money. Free and casual players goes to bankrup with that. If you want to take profit, you need to study the game to take advantage. Do instances, craft, gather materials, do what other players don´t want to do and get kinah. 

1 hour ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Crucible may give but not all can do it as top players can.

Floor 16 awards a major minion contract. Getting to floor 16 is very doable, even for lower levels! I don't like Crucible Spire; I'm a very social player and I don't like doing solo stuff. Still, I go up to floor 16 every week just so I can get my weekly contract. Give it a shot!

31 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Floor 16 awards a major minion contract. Getting to floor 16 is very doable, even for lower levels! I don't like Crucible Spire; I'm a very social player and I don't like doing solo stuff. Still, I go up to floor 16 every week just so I can get my weekly contract. Give it a shot!

I wanted to add this on my previous comment but was to late to edit it and I dont like to make double post. 

What Vantheria said it is true. And you can do it with some alts too. If you have a cleric there is really easy. I am to lazzy now to get more than 1 with my main weekly, but wont take you so much time to get more. 

As it was stated the char-bound omegas, solutions etc are tradable in a fashion - don't bind or unbind an item and you're good to go all those "useless" supplements spread on multiple chars also gona help you in the process of using those useless untradable omegas. As for Crucible spire for "top tier players" please if you're even too lazy to find out how the hell it's done dont bother crying about it I finished cruci spire as Sorc at lvl71 all 40 floors of it including Modor, the only good item I had was Sophisticated Orb +15 fused with Provenance Orb and I had 37 sec to spare when Modor went down. Watch videos, learn to play your damn class or ask ppl like me to teach you if I have the knowledge I will teach anyone willing to learn how to PvE properly but don't come crying to me that shit's too hard. it's not if you want to get somewhere work your behind and do something about it. Crying aint fix nothing

1 hour ago, Woo-DN said:

As it was stated the char-bound omegas, solutions etc are tradable in a fashion - don't bind or unbind an item and you're good to go all those "useless" supplements spread on multiple chars also gona help you in the process of using those useless untradable omegas. As for Crucible spire for "top tier players" please if you're even too lazy to find out how the hell it's done dont bother crying about it I finished cruci spire as Sorc at lvl71 all 40 floors of it including Modor, the only good item I had was Sophisticated Orb +15 fused with Provenance Orb and I had 37 sec to spare when Modor went down. Watch videos, learn to play your damn class or ask ppl like me to teach you if I have the knowledge I will teach anyone willing to learn how to PvE properly but don't come crying to me that shit's too hard. it's not if you want to get somewhere work your behind and do something about it. Crying aint fix nothing

I wasnt crying for me. Im fine thank you. I was making a point about miniuns being tradable. That was the point on this thread. I was speaking on GENERAL players. 

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Actually is the opposite. Making more items tradeable was part of the P2W change. You do not only pay for gear in the page, you convert your money in the currency ingame and buy all the things you need. Some years ago the events started to give endgame gear tradeable boxes. And that was the last thing needed to be able to fully P2W in Aion. Manastones, enchantment stones, godstones, everything else was already tradeable. But before that point all the players had to play and run the instances to get the weapons and armor. 

You want to make omegas and temperings from Luna Shop tradeable? Why? Do you really think that would be a nice way to make kinah? If they chnage that you will see a lot of bots farming that. You wont be able to compite with somebody rotating 20 conections with bots all day. In few weeks omegas and tempering will drop their price to just 1/10 or less. You wont get kinah. And guess who will buy those in extremelly large quantities to try to get their plumes +15 and all the gear enchanted in no time!!! yes!! the people with real money. :P 
Or maybe you want those omegas tradeable to enchant your gear. So I will need to ask who is binding their items with less than +15? For the first time in years we can get a lot of top lvl enchantment stones and tradeable gear. Your items should be traveling from toon to toon raising their lvl to +15 and then finally soul binding it. 

Cores are tradeable, Plumes are tradeable. Maybe you can not move the solutions, but you can move the items. You still can use all of them, just do the inverse work. 

If you can get an important item just being AFK or with a simple skills rotation, a bot can do it too. And you will never be at the same level than 20 bots playing 24 hours all days. If the prices go down, you wont get money but RMT will still have profit due to large quantities. You will be in bankrup and people with real money will buy a lot of those items. 

I know, it became so easy to get things in the last years. The players now are lazzy. Some veterans will remmeber how hard was to get a L110 or higher. Now you can see omegas everywhere. Doing UAS to get some supps and now are so easy to obtain. The first temperings were really hard to get and a regular plume +5 was enought for many of us. We loved the anniversary gift with 5 temperings and that chance to make a plume for free. You complain for the free fledgin set at lvl 55 and we had to farm every coin to get new gear every 10 lvls. And not just the right amount to buy the gear. Nope. At least double of that quantity to sell the remaining and buy manastones or enchantments with that kinah. Killing monkeys in heiron day after day for some weeks. Just to move to Teobomos to kill scorpions for more weeks. Mythic 55 gear enchanted with manastones for free.... Yes sure. At that lvl I had a fabled mithril coin set and I had to kill so many "bambies" just for that. 

Do you want to know how we used to make kinah before? 

Essencetaping for hours expensive materials, Making profit from our AFK time leaving the toons crafting hundred of times the same scrolls or potions. Doing te same instances hundred of times to get some valuable items to sell later. Doing all the boring things and selling our effort to lazzier players. Being aware of every event or update, just to be there before others to take profit. If you want kinah you need to do something that a bot wont do. 

TL:DR version: 

If you can obtain something important and tradeable in an easy way, a bot will do it too. You will never farm at the same lvl than bots. That system gives kinah to bots and a lot of cheap things to people with real money. Free and casual players goes to bankrup with that. If you want to take profit, you need to study the game to take advantage. Do instances, craft, gather materials, do what other players don´t want to do and get kinah. 

Exactly!!! I agree with this!! I remember being on alchemy table with alt to craft potions and scrolls to be able to get kinah to upgrade gear.... doing daily quests for coins, stuff like that. Now most of it is dead: you dont see the tuns of toons on alchemy tables; you dont see ppl getting coins for gear... most of the players dont know what time took to move from one map to another. So, the omegas and temps "changes" that are proposed here, i dont agree. Only the minium stuff be at least account tradable.

I agree luna rewards shouldn't be tradable, its a no-effort free reward that takes 5-10 min a day or you can just afk it. 

Level reduction stones however never should have been introduced, it seems they only introduced it to artificially increase time needed to "max" gear since +15 can be 100% now and probably also to include in events down the road.

Minions are more debatable but theyre already improving in 5.8. In PvE theyre a nice stat boost and maybe a bit extra damage/utility but in PvP they are definitely pretty OP because of their damage. I think its 2-3 shebas rank 4 that can instant kill pretty much any geared 75, may just have to throw in a few hits yourself to finish off some people. The top 2 minions seem to be Sheba and Kromede (5.8) so unless they nerf them slightly for NA we're better off having minions hard to obtain (20b+ kinah).

Making minions common by letting them or minium be tradeable will just turn PvP into whoever can coordinate their minion skills first and high-priority targets like clerics/SM wouldnt even be fighting in group PvP anymore. Then of course if they dont get nerfed they'll add in some stat that reduces minion damage which is just more of a headache but you already know paying players will probably be able to get that easily.

Really the only issue with minions are the damage, especially on Sheba and Kromede. Sheba 2nd skill tooltip is about 14k dmg(?) and a silence and I think Kromede is about 13k damage and a 2 sec stun, also increasing the damage of your next attack by 30%. If all minions only had 1 damage skill that capped at about 1-2k vs players and the 2nd skill was a utility skill like some are then they wouldn't be so much of an issue.

I see a lot of people saying the omega's tempers and supps from luna instances shouldnt be tradeable cause you can just Afk it.

You cant get top reward's simply by afking anymore you actually have to do the instance,very very occasionally a Afk in contaminated underpath will still give S rank but not often.

A lot of people also have gear equipped hence why supps and omega's, tempers,and level reduction stone's should not be account locked.

As to minium if they already selling that and minions via BCM there is utterly no reason not to let player's sell minium acquired from other source's that isnt boxed same as mininons.

Making all these items tradeable would help many player's out and make things cost less which is better for all,those who resist the change i assume only want to keep price's high to make money and stop other player's adavancing more easily without slapping down a credit card.

15 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

I see a lot of people saying the omega's tempers and supps from luna instances shouldnt be tradeable cause you can just Afk it.

You cant get top reward's simply by afking anymore you actually have to do the instance,very very occasionally a Afk in contaminated underpath will still give S rank but not often.

A lot of people also have gear equipped hence why supps and omega's, tempers,and level reduction stone's should not be account locked.

As to minium if they already selling that and minions via BCM there is utterly no reason not to let player's sell minium acquired from other source's that isnt boxed same as mininons.

Making all these items tradeable would help many player's out and make things cost less which is better for all,those who resist the change i assume only want to keep price's high to make money and stop other player's adavancing more easily without slapping down a credit card.

Even if you dont AFK, throw down 2 AOE cannons and spam 1-2 for 3 minutes and then throw down some single target cannons and spam 3-4 for another 3 minutes and youre pretty much done. The weekly luna is even easier because you can pull 1/3 of the mobs and run back so the tank guy will aggro most of it and you can kill it all at once.

Supps would be nice to be tradeable and I'm pretty sure there are almost no omega/temper/level reduc stones that aren't tradeable anymore except from luna. Like people said if youre low on money dont equip that gear yet, you can run AOE/adma/theo/DL with barely any gear and just throw some HP stones till youre 17k+ hp. +5/6 are basically trash now and +4 are even cheaper.

Minions as I said are too OP for PvPers right now so it'd be a mistake to make them widespread, they should stay hard to get until they are a bit more balanced with their damage in PvP.

Archived