why making a new server ?

Kasper-KT

15 minutes ago, Kayame-DN said:

Where has this been mentioned?

From the patch notes.

HIGHLIGHTS 

New ways to obtain Kinah, Stigma, Manastones, and Medals from the field (Details available 5/2)

New Class: Revenant 

New Server

Double EXP/Weekend AP Boost (4/25-5/9)

On 4/25/2023 at 5:49 PM, Kasper-KT said:

From the patch notes.

HIGHLIGHTS 

New ways to obtain Kinah, Stigma, Manastones, and Medals from the field (Details available 5/2)

New Class: Revenant 

New Server

Double EXP/Weekend AP Boost (4/25-5/9)

There is 0% chance NA is opening a new server.

These are patch notes from Korea, Korea did open a new server as they actually had the population to support a new one when this patch was launched.

These patch notes are literally copied from Korea, translated via google, and given to us as is.

New server for NA will happen... never.  NCWest killed Classic just like Retail. Crashed it and burned it to the ground.

Doesn't even have the current server 1/2 populated. Barely goes above 8% now on MyAion.

EU is thriving. Gameforge, surprisingly, is doing well so far. Both servers extremely populated.

What probably helped was having the candies non-sellable to NPCs. What do you know.......

1 hour ago, 2s65F09 said:

EU is thriving. Gameforge, surprisingly, is doing well so far. Both servers extremely populated

There's nothing surprising about that. EU is new, people hyped it to unreasonable levels and everyone is still in the honeymoon phase. In a few months, it'll look very different. Especially since EU has the same manastone shortage as NA and stigmas seem to be even worse. Kromede's Trial doesn't even drop a guaranteed stigma on EU, I did 3 runs and got no stigma at all. I've also only heard bad things about Steel Rake and high level loot in general. Most people haven't reached any of this content yet and so the general vibe is still positive. That's not going to stay that way.

4 hours ago, Eliseth said:

There's nothing surprising about that. EU is new, people hyped it to unreasonable levels and everyone is still in the honeymoon phase. In a few months, it'll look very different. Especially since EU has the same manastone shortage as NA and stigmas seem to be even worse. Kromede's Trial doesn't even drop a guaranteed stigma on EU, I did 3 runs and got no stigma at all. I've also only heard bad things about Steel Rake and high level loot in general. Most people haven't reached any of this content yet and so the general vibe is still positive. That's not going to stay that way.

I understand and know that there is always a honeymoon phase.

However, did NA ever have beginner zones capped with players? No, not like this.

Regardless it doesn't matter.

13 hours ago, 2s65F09 said:

I understand and know that there is always a honeymoon phase.

However, did NA ever have beginner zones capped with players? No, not like this.

Regardless it doesn't matter.

Yes NA did, when Classic was launched there was quite a period where you couldn't make new characters on Siel, you had to go to IS.

For months after that, Siel had too many Asmos and IS had too many Elyos, overall combined there were more Elyos in NA Classic. I don't know what the proportions are nowadays.

Edited by Zurl

7 hours ago, Zurl said:

Yes NA did, when Classic was launched there was quite a period where you couldn't make new characters on Siel, you had to go to IS.

For months after that, Siel had too many Asmos and IS had too many Elyos, overall combined there were more Elyos in NA Classic. I don't know what the proportions are nowadays.

They locked siel for legitimately no reason, Unless they only had 2000 player servers which then that would make sense.

Two things a new server does

It gets rid of inequality so everyone is on the same level as the new class rollers.

It allows people who have used up their 6 slots to roll the new class without having to pay for a 2nd. Siel's aura.

14 minutes ago, Zurl said:

It gets rid of inequality so everyone is on the same level as the new class rollers.

It allows people who have used up their 6 slots to roll the new class without having to pay for a 2nd. Siel's aura.

you get a new character slot for the new class at least they did in Korea.  So you can make another

53 minutes ago, Zurl said:

PATCH NOTES:

[etc]

Increased the maximum number of characters that can be created to 8.

19 hours ago, Yoyo said:

you get a new character slot for the new class at least they did in Korea.  So you can make another

That would explain why they only currently allow 6 of the 8 character slots to be used, they must have been planning new classes for a while.

Its an excelent idea to make a new server, i mean most of the (new) players dont wanna play on the current last server because we heard about the candies shit that nyerked the eco of the game and gave huge advantages to some...

What was in those peeps mind to abuse that bug, they're the reason why most of the players didnt tried or left aion.

In the long run, the result is the low population of the main server and the brokers prices broken af.

Honestly who wanna play on a pvp game against peoples that potentialy cheated. 

I used to play that game for years since it launched, i was hyped to come back to that classic version i loved last year, but , when i heard about the candies drama  i was nope, w/o me. I know i'm not alone and a fresh new server is an excelent idea for those like me.

13 hours ago, Yelh-KT said:

Its an excelent idea to make a new server, i mean most of the (new) players dont wanna play on the current last server because we heard about the candies shit that nyerked the eco of the game and gave huge advantages to some...

What was in those peeps mind to abuse that bug, they're the reason why most of the players didnt tried or left aion.

In the long run, the result is the low population of the main server and the brokers prices broken af.

Honestly who wanna play on a pvp game against peoples that potentialy cheated. 

I used to play that game for years since it launched, i was hyped to come back to that classic version i loved last year, but , when i heard about the candies drama  i was nope, w/o me. I know i'm not alone and a fresh new server is an excelent idea for those like me.

Lol! The candies will still be sellable for easy kinah. DOA. All over again.

EU Classic is the one where they aren't sellable.