Weekly Server Maintenance - June 13, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 4 hours 15 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Grow! Grow! Weekend Survey Begins
    • Duration: June 16 – June 18 & June 23 – June 25
    • Reward: 3 x [Event] Berdin's Giant Lucky Star
  • Return of Shugo Brigade General Event Begins
    • Duration: 
      • June 15 – June 16 at 21:00-22:00
      • June 22 – June 23 at 21:00-22:00
  • Store Update
    • The following items are coming to the Black Cloud Marketplace.
      • [Special] Disco Ball Party Set (4600 BCC)
  • Dreams of Bloom Promotion NPC & Item Removal

Known Issues

• Item 'Disco Ball Party Outfit'  become transparent in Battle Mode - FIXED (6/14)

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Would be nice to actually see a fix for the REAL issue aion population is dying off....Luna.....Luna.....Luna people are not going to pay 50$ a month + cost of prestige pass to play a game....like you need a solution to the problem if you want people to return.....lack of good events also a major issue....really had hoped we would be seeing fix's or replys to issues by now.....but radio silence as always.....how do u expect ur players to support you and funnel money into your game if we the players are unhappy with the game and its flaws?   I stopped playing over a month ago because of luna i refuse to pay even more money for something that was intended to be farmed in game as it is in EVERY other version,   Have no issues spending money on things that make sense but i refuse to give you money at such a low value of return.  I think i speak for most players when i say luna should be your #1 priority to fix 

Still waiting

xTrinityStarx

Edited by xTrinityStarx
mis spell

2 hours ago, xTrinityStarx said:

Would be nice to actually see a fix for the REAL issue aion population is dying off....Luna.....Luna.....Luna people are not going to pay 50$ a month + cost of prestige pass to play a game....like you need a solution to the problem if you want people to return.....lack of good events also a major issue....really had hoped we would be seeing fix's or replys to issues by now.....but radio silence as always.....how do u expect ur players to support you and funnel money into your game if we the players are unhappy with the game and its flaws?   I stopped playing over a month ago because of luna i refuse to pay even more money for something that was intended to be farmed in game as it is in EVERY other version,   Have no issues spending money on things that make sense but i refuse to give you money at such a low value of return.  I think i speak for most players when i say luna should be your #1 priority to fix 

Still waiting

xTrinityStarx

Well said Trinity... @Wissp you guys need to come up with some sort of solution or just close the damn door and refund what we have spent/invested so far. You are truly milking a few supporters that are no longer willing to spend money on a dead game. Add back the damn Luna or shut the damn server if you cannot afford to maintain. Or sell it to Gameforge or Amazon just make it easier for the players. This game has suffered long enough and the management has died with it... 

13 minutes ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

Well said Trinity... @Wissp you guys need to come up with some sort of solution or just close the damn door and refund what we have spent/invested so far. You are truly milking a few supporters that are no longer willing to spend money on a dead game. Add back the damn Luna or shut the damn server if you cannot afford to maintain. Or sell it to Gameforge or Amazon just make it easier for the players. This game has suffered long enough and the management has died with it... 

Pretty sad that people view Gameforge more favorably than NCFail. Tells you how low NC America has sunk. Im seeing a fair bit of new players, many of which i doubt will stay given no main legion wants you unless you are already geared to the teeth. They cry and whine for participants for their precious Aspa Alliances and such, mastarius, etc,but new players frequently struggle to find anyone to help them on something they need. Not a very welcoming or enjoyable experience for new players at all.Kerub gear is not helping them find people willing to group with them.And the game makes it relatively tough for new players to aquire the necessary gear to be able to join the better legions, especially given the reluctance of veteran players to group with anyone who is not worthily geared. Need to do something fast to not only draw in new players, but also keep them along with everything else that has been mentioned before here. I help where i can with the limited time i have. If i didnt know any better, i'd think NC is purposely sabotaging this game. If it werent for a few really great  people and players i'd probably have bolted for better pastures myself. There is still some pretty good fun to be had here fortunately.

Am I reading this correctly ... the "Grow, Grow, Grow" event is for 3 Giant Berdin Lucky Stars ???  What kind of event is that ... 3 Berdin Stars ... I use 3 Stars every 3 minutes ... how will that help anyone "Grow, Grow, Grow" ???

Please FIX LUNA ... we are literally BEGGING HERE !!! 

@Wissp Help us OUT !!!

1 hour ago, GenericUser9313 said:

Pretty sad that people view Gameforge more favorably than NCFail. Tells you how low NC America has sunk. Im seeing a fair bit of new players, many of which i doubt will stay given no main legion wants you unless you are already geared to the teeth. They cry and whine for participants for their precious Aspa Alliances and such, mastarius, etc,but new players frequently struggle to find anyone to help them on something they need. Not a very welcoming or enjoyable experience for new players at all.Kerub gear is not helping them find people willing to group with them.And the game makes it relatively tough for new players to aquire the necessary gear to be able to join the better legions, especially given the reluctance of veteran players to group with anyone who is not worthily geared. Need to do something fast to not only draw in new players, but also keep them along with everything else that has been mentioned before here. I help where i can with the limited time i have. If i didnt know any better, i'd think NC is purposely sabotaging this game. If it werent for a few really great  people and players i'd probably have bolted for better pastures myself. There is still some pretty good fun to be had here fortunately.

Like I said before the +15 gear can barely kill mobs in Aspa even in a full group been there done that - one thing that i see is awful in this Aspa game area is the gear you need RNG is at a super low rate for your class - yea you can extract it or sell it but there is a ceiling on how much you can sell per week. they need to somehow give you the gear you need - I know Mythical is recruiting players and CG tries to help as much as she can - along with Panda - great players. 

27 minutes ago, Basia-DN said:

Am I reading this correctly ... the "Grow, Grow, Grow" event is for 3 Giant Berdin Lucky Stars ???  What kind of event is that ... 3 Berdin Stars ... I use 3 Stars every 3 minutes ... how will that help anyone "Grow, Grow, Grow" ???

Please FIX LUNA ... we are literally BEGGING HERE !!! 

@Wissp Help us OUT !!!

ROFL.... 

We Need to Make AiON great again :). 

They only listen to what the investors/stockholders demand. They don't give a single ounce of what the paying customers are asking for.  I get that it's still a business but atleast hear the voices of the people that spend their money and time on this game.  It might be difficult to but it is not impossible.

Edited by Klerik

7 hours ago, GenericUser46851 said:

Like I said before the +15 gear can barely kill mobs in Aspa even in a full group been there done that - one thing that i see is awful in this Aspa game area is the gear you need RNG is at a super low rate for your class - yea you can extract it or sell it but there is a ceiling on how much you can sell per week. they need to somehow give you the gear you need - I know Mythical is recruiting players and CG tries to help as much as she can - along with Panda - great players. 

ROFL.... 

We Need to Make AiON great again :). 

lol. It'll take a miracle meaning NCFail doing a complete 180 degree turn. My prior post was definitely more related for the experience for new players. I've been here since the beginning minus a long hiatus before returning several months ago. I personally have no issues with finding a group when i need one, but my gear is ok..  FS +15, ultimate Scarlet luminance accessories, dazz gems, runes, adv stigmas, etc. Im able to join in when there is an event and am welcome.. The experience for the new players stinks. Kerub gear takes a beating.lol. When i head to get the FS gear for my sorc it was hell doing all the aspa stuff on a squishy sorc solo.

Radio Silence,  do you even care?  last night should have showed ya'll there's players who love this game just based off the turn out....if you all put in half  effort and just fixed the things we asked for....you'd have players playing again instead of just logging for events.....fix luna,  give more events and RESPOND to us.....like I don't understand why thats so difficult to understand that's literally all we are asking for!

xTrinityStarx

On 6/16/2023 at 12:59 PM, xTrinityStarx said:

Radio Silence,  do you even care?  last night should have showed ya'll there's players who love this game just based off the turn out....if you all put in half  effort and just fixed the things we asked for....you'd have players playing again instead of just logging for events.....fix luna,  give more events and RESPOND to us.....like I don't understand why thats so difficult to understand that's literally all we are asking for!

xTrinityStarx

It may be NC America or whatever they are calling it, but make no mistake, korea is fully in control. Korea has NEVER understood the US market nor its players.  It may be time to start playing aion on overseas servers. Thank God for the spanish speaking players, otherwise this game would have been shut down some time ago. US players abandoned this game like the plague years ago. Sad that for some of us, here we are again, with NC having destroyed yet another game. I can pretty much guarantee you that nothing thats been discussed by us here has ever truly been discussed at NC. They want our money. They are making way more money now with the cash store than what they were making at the end of the subscription based model.  There is no real incentive for them to listen to us at all. They just dont care. At this point they should just shut it all down or ink a deal for someone else to run it. They totally ruined classic too. Very sad.

3 hours ago, GenericUser9313 said:

Korea has NEVER understood the US market nor its players.

If you listen to their conference calls you can see that they actually believe that the key to the US market is just getting games out on console LOL.

• Roseae unpinned this topic