Cleric DPS set

MintyR-DN

6 minutes ago, MintyR-DN said:

I thought Apollon was for PvE healing lel

There are two different options that clerics (and chanters) can use. There are three chain versions of Apollon; one is + enmity and obviously for ATs. The other two are - enmity. One has healing boost; one does not. My chanter's healing gear is the healing boost Apollon. My dps gear is the other Apollon and Harvester (plus two Sophisticated pieces I'll try to replace with Harvester).

17 minutes ago, MintyR-DN said:

I thought Apollon was for PvE healing lel

And...? I'm not following your train of thought. o.O

Make 2. One specifically for healing, the other for DPS.

Heal Boost helps even when soloing since each heal is more effective, meaning you'll need to use fewer healing skills compared to using a Sophisticated Frigida/Mythic AC set.

No elitism here. You can use the other sets, they'll just lead to dead-ends and are bad investments in comparison.

As you know, clerics can have a lot of different sets for every situation. So when you look for something specific, try to not juts follow those "recommended" ones like other classes. Try to check, and compare the base stats on every available gear. You will see that some of them have a lot of HP, some have block and others do not. Some have a huge base MB, some have healing boost, Some have bonus Magic Resist or Magic Suppresion and others do not. 

So depending on what you want to do and the stat you need to maximize, pick one from those that have a "nice start" on required stats. 

Harvester and Apollon gears have a nice HP and also a nice MB and both have PvE bonus. (I do not remember the other stats on those). Harvester is better but more expensive and require more lvl. So both can be used to improve the HP and using them to heal or to improve the damage and using them to DPS. 

But as a cleric, try to compare all the options every time you need to make a new gear. We have huge variations on our gear. And some stats are not included on every set. 

Archived