Jump to content
Forums

Playerbase (If It's Worth Coming Back)


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, 1s4F543-KT said:

Do we know when 6.0 is going to go live?  I just came back after not playing for probably 5-6 years and was curious what was new with Aion.

Should I bother making a new character even to relearn the game or just find something else to do in the mean time?

There is no exact ETA, just player guestimates. Optimistically, I'd say June. More likely later than that, though...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr/Ms OP, there are a lotta opinions here as you can see, I would recommend you to try the game out yourself to form the opinion instead because there is a lotta misunderstandings/confusions/miscommunications amongst these players.  Each one to their own perspective, some saltier than others due to their experiences in the game, to which I can't blame.

If the game gives a good feeling, stay to see how 6.0 is, which will get released sometime this year.  If you feel unhappy with 6.0, then you can either stay or you can move on to something you wish.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1s4F543-KT said:

So should I go ahead and play now or wait?  Is Ranger still any good overall?  I played a sin back in beta and launch but I want to go ranged these days.

Imo, you should play now, if only to get a feel for things and remember things you have forgotten in the many years since you've played. Yes, things will be different in 6.0, but a lot of things will still remain.

Ranger is pretty good in pvp against some classes, less so in pve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sabreze-DN said:

Mr/Ms OP, there are a lotta opinions here as you can see, I would recommend you to try the game out yourself to form the opinion instead because there is a lotta misunderstandings/confusions/miscommunications amongst these players.  Each one to their own perspective, some saltier than others due to their experiences in the game, to which I can't blame.

If the game gives a good feeling, stay to see how 6.0 is, which will get released sometime this year.  If you feel unhappy with 6.0, then you can either stay or you can move on to something you wish.  

 

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Imo, you should play now, if only to get a feel for things and remember things you have forgotten in the many years since you've played. Yes, things will be different in 6.0, but a lot of things will still remain.

Ranger is pretty good in pvp against some classes, less so in pve.

Thank you very much for both of these responses.  Wife and I went ahead and did just that.  We logged back in, looked through our old characters and then decided to start from scratch with a new ranger for myself and she went muse.  By the time we got back to verteron we were having a blast together.  I'm rather excited to see what comes from 6.0.  Thank you again.  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

we have a thread like this one every 2 or 3 weeks. 

some random and unknow person asking if the game is ok atm or not and asking if is a good idea to come back after X months/years not playing. 

Every time this happens, we can find some players saying the game sucks. Some players defending the game and saying those players sucks. And some people suggesting other different games. 

IMO this is not the best place to ask. You will not get a real answer about what you want to know. The only way to decide if Aion is worth to come back is your own experience. Just download the game and try it. This is a game and it is supposed to be something funny/interesting to do. So after that log in the game, play for a while and decide. If you are having fun, you can continue playing. If you are bored, you can do something else. The things I like from a game and the things all the people in this thread like from a game can be different than the ones you like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

we have a thread like this one every 2 or 3 weeks. 

some random and unknow person asking if the game is ok atm or not and asking if is a good idea to come back after X months/years not playing. 

Every time this happens, we can find some players saying the game sucks. Some players defending the game and saying those players sucks. And some people suggesting other different games. 

IMO this is not the best place to ask. You will not get a real answer about what you want to know. The only way to decide if Aion is worth to come back is your own experience. Just download the game and try it. This is a game and it is supposed to be something funny/interesting to do. So after that log in the game, play for a while and decide. If you are having fun, you can continue playing. If you are bored, you can do something else. The things I like from a game and the things all the people in this thread like from a game can be different than the ones you like. 

But BUt BUT I am not a random or unknow(n) :P .  I came back cause I knew I was coming back to 6.0 this whole time since I left... it's like I have espn or something.

Players will always QQ and others will defend it with a shield and sword... be like mike and if it sucks go play baseball, you'll always come back <3 ^^.

BUT I asked and I got some great pointers... don't be so meeeeh #4 on the leader board... how do I get up there @Azzmaria-KT that is my question and sorry that you might have read all the above fluff <3 you though 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...