Crucible spire as Chanter

Lavin-DN

8 hours ago, Gabe-TM said:

Nope, had to xform to beat it.

I couldn't even pass thru floor 20, besides my chanter is only level 70 and my gears are marchutan set. I prolly need to update my pve gears, any suggestions on what pve gear is good to reduce those damage from the mobs and what stigmas do you use for crucible spire? 

34 minutes ago, Avin-BR said:

I couldn't even pass thru floor 20, besides my chanter is only level 70 and my gears are marchutan set. I prolly need to update my pve gears, any suggestions on what pve gear is good to reduce those damage from the mobs and what stigmas do you use for crucible spire? 

I managed to make it to 40 on my 70 Chanter in full Ancient Coin armor/Blood Mark Accessories and a +15 Frigida staff. Most of my success came with the staff though, not necessarily the armor. If you're looking for a good start on PvE gear though I would imagine that Archives of Eternity would be where you should start. Stuff from there (Specifically drops from the bosses, the stuff from the boxes needs to be upgraded before it's useful) has PvE defense% on it and has decent stats. Currently Archives is somewhat easily 3-manned so if you find a full group to run with you shouldn't have too much trouble picking up PvE pieces from there. The weapon would also work quite well as it has PvE Attack% on it. Aside from that, just run Dredge Defense each week and hope for a weapon!

As far as stigmas go I run:

Blues:

Mountain Crash 

Blessing of Wind 

Healing Burst

Greens:

Splash Swing

Word of Life

Annihilation

Also make sure to have your CP distributed specifically for PvE. Pull any points you have in the PvP-specific stuff and make sure you have Boost Defense and Enhance Attack running.

4 hours ago, Fest-TM said:

I managed to make it to 40 on my 70 Chanter in full Ancient Coin armor/Blood Mark Accessories and a +15 Frigida staff. Most of my success came with the staff though, not necessarily the armor. If you're looking for a good start on PvE gear though I would imagine that Archives of Eternity would be where you should start. Stuff from there (Specifically drops from the bosses, the stuff from the boxes needs to be upgraded before it's useful) has PvE defense% on it and has decent stats. Currently Archives is somewhat easily 3-manned so if you find a full group to run with you shouldn't have too much trouble picking up PvE pieces from there. The weapon would also work quite well as it has PvE Attack% on it. Aside from that, just run Dredge Defense each week and hope for a weapon!

As far as stigmas go I run:

Blues:

Mountain Crash 

Blessing of Wind 

Healing Burst

Greens:

Splash Swing

Word of Life

Annihilation

Also make sure to have your CP distributed specifically for PvE. Pull any points you have in the PvP-specific stuff and make sure you have Boost Defense and Enhance Attack running.

Thank you so much for the tips. This will help me alot ?

Glad to hear a fellow chanter made it that far without being 75 and xformed. I am currently 74 and made it to the 28th floor after a couple weeks struggling to get past the vampire room, then that boss took me out after a long fight. I will get my ac set back out and try it again, I put it away after I completed my 75ap because its so much weaker for pvp and pve as far as damage goes. 

Thanks for the hope! I had given up any thought of making it any further than what I have so far til i reach 75.

I managed to get to 40 too (lvl73). The stigma setup is used it :

• Rise
  • Annihilation(Burst),
  • Soul lock
  • Word of protection
  • Blessing of wind
  • Mountain crash.

I had full ac armour with ac staff fused with arena(1.47k atk, 1.4k crit) along with a silence godstone to stop mobs from casting stun. When i need to burn bosses i usually go for winter circle + word of wind + fire form. I used word of protection for the 500 stun resist and soul lock  to have extra  ranged dps cz u are kiting half the time. I recommend having tons of ap pots and drana coffee. Also i go for a casting speed scroll cz that way i get to cast heal faster under the effect of rage spell.

Anyone have any tips for the vampire floor? cz the way i have managed to beat till now it is by wearing mr set and kiting and killing them verry slowly(took 10 mins yesterday).

I usually go with:

Blessing of Wind, Disorienting Blow, Mountain Crash, Annihilation, Splash Swing, and Rise. Although you could sub Rise out for something else since you don't really need the extra remove shock. Maybe word of life.

But that's just me, maximum damage, maximum effort. I was mostly in AC gear when I first made it to floor 40, but couldn't get boss past 25% before time ended. I never had a problem with any of the floors except the vampire floor which I wasn't prepared for. So I just went in with wow and winter circle, had 4k DP ready to use Tremor or  Stilling Word after I killed 2-3 of the mobs (cuz that's when they go stun crazy). Blessing of wind then finish them off. At least that's how I did it. Not had problems since then.

Stigmas  word of life, mountain crash, annihilation, splash swing, numbing blow, and blessing of wind. 

Essence Max power, precision 30(probably can put to 0 if you have decent gear) +5 melee smash, remove echoed, haze, perfect shield, and pledge of earth also remove any pvp passives, godstone suppression, and protection ward.

The rest of your essence should be put into vessel of fire pve defense and attack passives. Then +3-5 booming smash/assault, meteor strike, inescapable judgement, incandescent blow, and any extra points into hollowed strike.

Make sure you have 6k dp atleast but 8k preferably DO NOT HEAL except with instas and pots only time you should be using recovery spell is when you are waiting for vengeful orb to drop. You can stay alive with just proper usage of block curtain pots stamina restoration etc. Also don't forget power shards lol. 

You probably want to have atleast pure/sophisticated/apollon staff, but probably not needed if you have a damage godstone. 

Fastest i have been able to beat it with my 74 chanter is  32 seconds left.

Archived