Increasing warehouse lv5 without NCoin quests

Transcend-KT

Hello community,

I was told you could increase your warehouse by reaching one of the upper levels of old crafting with one of the rewards.  Are there any other quests/methods for this?  Since they are removing old crafts in 6.0 it's probably wise to do it before it arrives.

Thank you and keep chill everyone :D

Edit:  While we're on topic since my friends have done Alchemy/Foods I was thinking of doing Furniture.  However I'm weighing practicality and ease of mats purchasable on the broker since I don't plan on tapping.  Which of the old crafts are the "easiest" to level up in terms of availability/price of mats on the broker and which is the most "practical" in terms of value of usage (I heard furniture you can build cabinets but I mean you could just buy those since it's one time use for storage.)  I'm on my way to Aetherforging 300 so I'm assuming I can get most, if not all, the good foods/beverages/scrolls that Alchemy/Foods can do so I was thinking of branching out.  Or perhaps I'm wrong?

I think the easier ones to level up are cooking and alchemy. You can get lvl 500 even if you do not find so many things on the broker. You can just gather all the required materials in the maps with essencetaping. Probably cooking is even easier than alchemy on that. You will have enought recipes from the npcs to reach 500. 

I do not recomend to you to level up weaponsmithing, armorsmithing or  tailoring cause on those after lvl 400 you will need balaur materials and those are from lvl 50 - 60 instances and not so many players do those now. I do not remember now, but if my memory does not fail, handicraft has the same complication than those. 

Alchemy will give you some scrolls and potions, some of them are usefull even on some recipes for lvl 300 or less. But you will find some gaps between recipes (20-30 lvls). Cooking is really easy cause you will have recipes for each 10 lvls, all the materials are in the maps, but most of the food crafted before lvl 400 is useless

I maxed out all the crafting professions long itme ago, so maybe I mistake... but iirc you only need to be expert to unlock the warehouse. And to be expert you don't need to buy anything from the broker, just complete the work orders. This, if I remember correctly and if things didn't change in the last years. Alchemy and cooking are the cheapest one and may be useful, even if you only need to unlock the warehouse.

I would not recommend leveling any of the lower crafting (alchemy, weaponsmithing, tailoring, etc) because those are removed in 6.0.

That said, if you still want to do it, use one of the 500% crafting boost amulets. They are currently cheaper than usual on the broker because they were received a lot in the past snowball event. One 500% amulet got me from 0-300 in cooking.

If you have the mats and the kinah, I say go for Cooking or Construction (although if you do Construction, you can't earn the recipes through work orders for some reason).

Has anyone heard whether they have added a new mission for players to earn the extra row of warehouse space now that crafting is eliminated in 6.0??

3 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Wouldn't that be more of a reason to level those up now and craft what you want now? 

Yes this, also to make sure you get that free row of space before it's not possible post 6.0.

3 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

If you have the mats and the kinah, I say go for Cooking or Construction (although if you do Construction, you can't earn the recipes through work orders for some reason).

Has anyone heard whether they have added a new mission for players to earn the extra row of warehouse space now that crafting is eliminated in 6.0??

I think I'm going to do Cooking for expert (to get the extra row) and Master construction (just as something different) later on just before 6.0 hits I guess.

Archived