Panesterra Stage 2 Exploiters

Rag-DN

Last night I was so angry with our community on Asmodian Danaria server I had to log off and cool down. What happened was we did Panesterra Stage one quickly and successfully. Then we had to sit around in Panda for nearly 45 minutes twiddling our thumbs waiting so that we wouldn't miss Stage 2 after of course collecting our Title reward card in the mail. When the portal finally spawned I went inside to teleport to our captured Panesterra fort, then I approached the "Advance Corridor" and clicked it to enter stage two, only it did not teleport me to stage two, instead it said, 

"The number of players who can use Advance Corridor has been exceeded."  

Now this is the 2nd time this has happen to me personally. What's even sadder is our own Asmodian Army Governor couldn't enter for stage 2 to lead us because of this as well. What is going on is people are going to stage one Pana and getting the tittle mailed to them, but then they don't use the title. They are sitting around and waiting until they know it is "Our Loot" for Pana stage 2. They then all decide to be "active" and come to stage 2 even if they did not participate that day in siege. Now personally I think that is just shady and very low to do. 

I have sent in multiple tickets to the support staff about this form of exploit but they just seem to always re-route me to the forums and don't do anything about it. I really hope @Cyan reads this and takes it up a step, because it is becoming extremely frustrating.

This exploit has been fixed. That is to say that the current titles given out for Pan siege expire after 3 days.. whether you use them or not.

The problem is that the -old- titles (prior to this fix) never expire and there are players who have dozens of titles saved up on multiple characters. As you have seen, they pull out one of these old titles and jump on in to the second stage for GP and loot even knowing that doing so well keep someone else from entering. 

It would help if NCWest could make the Pan titles retroactively expire after 3 days. Unless they do, we will continue to have to deal with this situation until all the old titles have been used.. which could take a few years.

@Cyan @Hime

Can someone please comment on this? Support is being no help what so ever, they just continue to say, 

"If you think that this feature should be change, we invite you to share your suggestions regarding to the titles in Panesterra Siege. I've included a link to the Suggestion Box area of our forums below."   

Long story short...People are exploiting a system in game, it's effecting those playing legitimately. When the legit players complain to support about it, we are told too bad so sad... Fix this please.

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I'm surprised that thise titles haven't been removed from everyone's inventory if this is such a big issue. Panesterra is once a week, so if they remove all of it before this, it should be solved. O.o 

That requires Support to work, Nya! Geez!

Actually it requires them to recognize a problem and then do work.

34 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That requires Support to work, Nya! Geez!

Actually it requires them to recognize a problem and then do work.

Riiiiiiggghhhhttt, I'm such a nuuub! How could I just believe in a second that they would do this in the first place. *smh at myself* :P

Pretty sure the staff figures they can ignore this until all those old titles have been used up. What they don't understand is that some people have -dozens- of titles on multiple characters and since they will only want to use those titles when it's "their" loot, it could take quite litterally -years- for all the titles to be used up.

On 1/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, Aly-DN said:

Pretty sure the staff figures they can ignore this until all those old titles have been used up. What they don't understand is that some people have -dozens- of titles on multiple characters and since they will only want to use those titles when it's "their" loot, it could take quite litterally -years- for all the titles to be used up.

I know a few ppl have told me they have at least 4-6 of them left still, some of which are kinda enough not to use them, but others not so much. :( Really wish the freaking GM's would respond to this. This is getting really frustrating that they don't even take the time to say, "Sorry, we are looking into this matter" instead they just ghost us... It's not like we pay for their wages or anything..... 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Magikarp-DN said:

Ncsoft has the power to change mailbox items to temporary items that will expiring right after claiming it from the mailbox. I've seen it done before. They just have to actually do it.

@Cyan. If you can do this, we need this. People using old titles to take someone else's spot in second half of Pan Siege is wrong and out of control.

Archived