NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended mechanic.

jdanb-KT

I'll keep it simple. Why does NCsoft support consider the duplication of manastones a bug/ exploit when its clearly says in the Aion 5.6 patch notes its legitimate. If it were a bug why would NCsoft Korea implement it and feature it in the patch notes. It clearly shows that players are suppose to multiple the manastones.

XuRHbil.png

"GM Baerath (Aion)

Mar 16, 07:00 PDT

Hello there,
Thank you for letting us know about this. At this time, I am forwarding the information that you've provided about this issue to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. After replicating and confirming the bug, it will be entered into our bug tracking system so that the Development Team can address it.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to assist you.
Regards,

GM Baerath
NCSOFT Support Team

Jdan

Mar 15, 19:22 PDT

Is this feature working as intended. You socket manastones in Archdaeva and if you break the equipment piece when its +15 or more you get bonus manastones where the slots are based on what manastones you use? I see a lot of archdaeva manastones on the broker and wonder if all this is allowed?"

I want {CC} Cyan, {CM} Hime and Gideon's confirmed response that this mechanic is working as intended or a bug. That is I want to talk about.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets review when you break at +20 yes you get multiple manastones back HOWEVER you get the same type. Kindly explain to us how you got 5 different types of +12 when at the time only 1 +12 reward bag was awarded to the winner of each faction asmo/eylos dn/kt. So how do you come by 5 different varieties??

5 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

lets review when you break at +20 yes you get multiple manastones back HOWEVER you get the same type. Kindly explain to us how you got 5 different types of +12 when at the time only 1 +12 reward bag was awarded to the winner of each faction asmo/eylos dn/kt. So how do you come by 5 different varieties??

You ask NCsoft support to rebox items. You can currently do this for items that give a single or guaranteed selection bundle. E.g. You opened a major felicitous socketing box, you can ask ncsoft to rebox it and give you back the major felicitous socketing box. This action is facilitated by NCsoft support.

You can also ask this for soulbinding equipment. These two functions were available to support as early as patch 2.0 if not since the dawn of Aion.

1 minute ago, jdanb-KT said:

You ask NCsoft support to rebox items. You can currently do this for items that give a single or guaranteed selection bundle. E.g. You opened a major felicitous socketing box, you can ask ncsoft to rebox it and give you back the major felicitous socketing box. This action is facilitated by NCsoft support.

so you just admitted to duplicating items via a gm friend smart move bro.

3 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

You can also ask this for soulbinding equipment. These two functions were available to support as early as patch 2.0 if not since the dawn of Aion.

You're literally admitting to EXPLOITING support to get multiple types of an item for which you were not intended to get multiple types??

Congrats, you really are an idiot.

Just now, jdanb-KT said:

Its not, you're allowed to ask for reboxings of any item. NCsoft support is allowed to say no so don't say I have a GM friend or I exploited GM's because I didn't do any of the such.

you are manipulating and abusing the system gm put in place for personal gain. It's simple and you just admitted to everyone that you are guilty

Just now, Fafa-DN said:

You're literally admitting to EXPLOITING support to get multiple types of an item for which you were not intended to get multiple types??

Congrats, you really are an idiot.

That's not exploiting, it was done on +10 and +11 manastones back then. You are allowed to multiple manastones. You are also allowed to ask NCsoft to rebox items as well.

Just now, jdanb-KT said:

That's not exploiting, it was done on +10 and +11 manastones back then. You are allowed to multiple manastones. You are also allowed to ask NCsoft to rebox items as well.

You are trying really, really hard to justify your actions.  It's kinda pathetic that you believe that what you were doing was intended and okay.

You basically did this:
I got 1 item I wanted from a selection bag, but now I want MORE types since I know this item is super rare.  Let me open it and ticket it multiple times, so that I can get all the times and then sell them.

The fact that you have yourself convinced that this is okay, and that you shouldn't be banned, is pretty darn cute.  You should get a psych eval.

1 minute ago, jdanb-KT said:

LOL NcSoft apparently disagrees with you and banned you properly now I only hope they ip ban you from forums so you stop QQing about your ban. Do you really think all of us are stupid and can't see through what you have done and are doing.

How can it be exploiting if the NCsoft support kept allowing me, I asked if I am allowed to rebox it on which they said yes, after which I requested that they reboxed it. If it was the wrong thing NCsoft should have said no the first time but there kept reboxing and they had all the data logs so they had a full diea what was going on and they were helping me.

7 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

How can it be exploiting if the NCsoft support kept allowing me, I asked if I am allowed to rebox it on which they said yes, after which I requested that they reboxed it. If it was the wrong thing NCsoft should have said no the first time but there kept reboxing and they had all the data logs so they had a full diea what was going on and they were helping me.

I believe you my man aiononline.com is my favorite game I can't believe you're being treated like this I always see you in evergale grinding it pounding it slaying away fuk man you were my motivation to get better at the game but now my hero has been wrongfully banned idk if i can keep playing this game even though I love aiononline.com fuk </3__</3

I don't know why, only that they did. They have all the data logs, I had a bundle of Power 12s in my inventory when I asked if I was allowed to rebox the Power 12 into a '+12 manastone selection bundle' and when they said yes that it was allowed, I asked them to rebox it and they said they would do it and asked for my confirmation. I confirmed and they proceeded to take 1 Power +12 out and replace it with a '+12 manastone selection bundle'. They would see the other Power 12's I had in my inventory.

Clearly this action was allowed, other wise NCsoft support would have said something.

The issue here is that NCsoft support BELIEVES all forms of duplications are as a result of a bug, or a cheat of some sort when in reality it is not. This is contradictory to NCsoft Korea's on view which is that it is an intended gameplay mechanic.

Couldnt agree more @Steel-KT this guy is the reason I take waterform in everything I do. It makes sense when im slayin it in evergale canyon capturing 5 flags a second portin all over the place, it's nice to just pop a lil quickie water form and cool down. Ty John Dang im so sorry about NCsofts incompetence, but then again if they went hard they would be called NCHARD AHAHAHA oh shucks. I love aiononline.com and I can truly feel your desire to come back and slay it up, and for that reason I think NC should unban you

I'm standing my ground. NCsoft Korea designed manastone duplication as an intend game functionality to produce additionally manastones since it was difficult to acquire a lot of them prior to 5.6 patch. Simply made use of this functionality as intended and I wish to know why NCsoft support believes that this is a bug?

Who is correct here, that's the main purpose of this thread to decide if the actual developers or the support team are correct. I will go with the Korean devs, they know their game and made it this way for a reason.

Loose Lips sinks ships my man and you exploited ran your mouth got exposed and got banned.

You tried to profit off exploiting.  Seriously you got stones you shouldn't off then dupped them with a legit game mechanic.  There in lies the issue that and you clearly said you used your contact at ncsoft to get them.  

So you can say wrongfully I say rightfully seeing from the outside

2 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

Loose Lips sinks ships my man and you exploited ran your mouth got exposed and got banned.

You tried to profit off exploiting.  Seriously you got stones you shouldn't off then dupped them with a legit game mechanic.  There in lies the issue that and you clearly said you used your contact at ncsoft to get them.  

So you can say wrongfully I say rightfully seeing from the outside

See below quote. I didn't exploit anything.

21 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

I don't know why, only that they did. They have all the data logs, I had a bundle of Power 12s in my inventory when I asked if I was allowed to rebox the Power 12 into a '+12 manastone selection bundle' and when they said yes that it was allowed, I asked them to rebox it and they said they would do it and asked for my confirmation. I confirmed and they proceeded to take 1 Power +12 out and replace it with a '+12 manastone selection bundle'. They would see the other Power 12's I had in my inventory.

Clearly this action was allowed, other wise NCsoft support would have said something.

The issue here is that NCsoft support BELIEVES all forms of duplications are as a result of a bug, or a cheat of some sort when in reality it is not. This is contradictory to NCsoft Korea's on view which is that it is an intended gameplay mechanic.

I can't even get Support to ban a bot army with mountains of proof, yet here you are, a f2p player, abusing the living shit out of Support to rebox items for you.

Dude, it doesn't matter if NCsoft "allowed" it, you exploited Support. You probably even used multiple accounts to do it, so they wouldn't notice because Support is clueless as fck and doesn't always check IPs. Maybe worse still, you admitted to exploiting Support in game, people reported it, NCsoft investigated it, and now you're banned. And, frankly, your defenses on the matter and continuing admittance to this exploit merely solidify that NCsoft made the right choice, for once. You are a scummy player, thought you were king, and now you're gone. Bye, Felicia.

Maybe you'll take this as a lesson the next time you play a game. Keep your mouth shut, and stop being a potato.

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I can't even get Support to ban a bot army with mountains of proof, yet here you are, a f2p player, abusing the living shit out of Support to rebox items for you.

Dude, it doesn't matter if NCsoft "allowed" it, you exploited Support. You probably even used multiple accounts to do it, so they wouldn't notice because Support is clueless as fck and doesn't always check IPs. Maybe worse still, you admitted to exploiting Support in game, people reported it, NCsoft investigated it, and now you're banned. And, frankly, your defenses on the matter and continuing admittance to this exploit merely solidify that NCsoft made the right choice, for once. You are a scummy player, thought you were king, and now you're gone. Bye, Felicia.

Maybe you'll take this as a lesson the next time you play a game. Keep your mouth shut, and stop being a potato.

I wasn't though, I ask them to rebox the manastone on my main account multiple times. I did not exploit NCsoft support, they were fully aware of what was going on. They have all the tools and data logs; if I was trying to exploit them they would say something but no they agreed to it and facilitated the process. If what I was doing was wrong then NCsoft should have said no.

You are allowed to duplicate manastones by breaking gear as mentioned by 5.6 patch notes.

You are allowed to ask for reboxing of items and this has been in the game since the start.

My actions were legal and in no way were they exploitable. NCsoft support is in the wrong here by IP banning me and many others.

2nd people farming coins in leagues and getting so much coins from tiamaranta eye, isn't that an exploit based on your reasoning of what an exploit is where you get 250 soulstones or 100 omegas or 50 +12 manastones in less than 12 hours? Surely that's not an intended game mechanic.

Points is NCsoft stuffed up and players shouldn't be punished for it.

Archived