Lockboxes

CheerfuI-KT

Hello, my today's experience finally inspired me to make a post about NCsoft selling cat-in-a-bag. I'm going to adress beloved lockboxes, as in previous patches people would get (exclusive) Fire dragon, later - water, then thunder dragon weapons and various of other skins or goodies. However, the rewards from lockboxes have not been changed in like a year and reward list is quite outdated. To add more to this, REWARDS DO NOT EVEN EXIST ON THE LIST. I took personal effort of all 3 reward lists to circle out patch-irrelevant items not to mention that half of items on the list are worth barely anything (5m or less). Today in hopes of getting Tahabata's egg I opened 10 utility lockboxes and got EIGHT quite extraordinary rewards:

2x [Event] Daeva's Day kisk bundle

1x Vindanchinerk's Fine Combination Tool

2x [Event] Victory Banquet Food Box

2x (sorry forgot name) boxes that gave me admin boon/ailu candies.

1x Ceramium medal box

( THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ON THE REWARDS LIST ). Please, what kind of company sells GAMBLE keys, where 80% of rewards are not even mentioned? 

https://imgur.com/a/hEIlo  this picture only shows a little bit of my bad experience, but I stand by my word and NCsoft can check logs of what I got if they have to. 

I also took effort to circle out irrelevant rewards that are on the list but are not even needed on this patch https://imgur.com/a/TpXZQ .

To finish my point, lockbox system HAS to be reworked not only because it gives junk, but also because JUNK is not even on the list (my experiance of 8 out of 10 utility lockboxes giving rewards that are not on the list). If you can not change the boxes into working AS DESCRIBED ON AION WEBSITE http://store.aiononline.com/store/item?goodsNo=6411044&categoryPath=1_46_50 then please, for players sake, remove them completely. 

Editing post just to tag @Cyan @Hime

Agreed.

There are many game systems that have not been touched literally in -years-. The lockboxes are one. The Prestige Pack is another. 

NCWest really needs to devote one employee whose job it is to -only- take care of Aion. Until they do, Aion will always be an after thought.

• Aion Team

The Lockbox items are definitely something that is on our radar to get updated. If there are any items you would like to see included, let us know and we'll add it to the list of possibilities. 

Thank you!

@Cyan How about adding the level 80 mythic wrapping scrolls to the fortune lockbox.  The patch note said items will be wrap-able and in game items also says wrap-able, but there's no wrapping scrolls available.  Can you please add this to a lockbox or luna, or let us know when it will be available in game.  Thanks.  Also maybe you can add so these <Transcendent Tempering Solution>, Cute minion Contracts, and Miniums.  The reward list contain pet eggs, but most users now use minions.  With auto buff, loot, and enemy alert, theres not much use for the old eggs.

The old composite manastone are not as useful as when it was first introduced to the lockbox, maybe you can replace those with +10/11/12 arcdeava manastones?  (maybe +9/10 being more realistic)

Some things on luna to get you need to roll and roll and roll, and when you get those shugos, you need another 35 luna, not everyone wants to risk that much.  But the lockbox is more simple, once you open you are done, you dont have to worry about needing additional resources.  

• Cyan changed the title to Lockboxes
On 3/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, Cyan said:

The Lockbox items are definitely something that is on our radar to get updated. If there are any items you would like to see included, let us know and we'll add it to the list of possibilities. 

Thank you!

They have been on the radar for more than a year but nothing has been changed and yet Ncsoft is still selling them on the bcm and putting them in events I got a 1x Vindanchinerk's Fine Combination Tool out of one recently and submitted a ticket the csr who answered gave me some canned message about being aware of the situation and to keep checking back on the web site for information about changes in the possible future. I had to ticket again asking for reasonable compensation which they provided me a new cache but when I opened it i got another useless 1x Vindanchinerk's Fine Combination Tool from it leading to yet another ticket where a CSR said they could do a one time replacement. Seriously?? I was so annoyed I said its no longer worth my time but if this is how support is gonna handle these situations you should REMOVE these lock boxes and keys from store events and game until you can get them right and acceptable. It is a real bait and switch to sell your customers something that is not even on the reward list or is complete useless rubbish that was made outdated & obsolete in the 4.0 patch several years ago.

Archived