prime royal captain combat accessory box?

Fungie-DN

I opened 5 boxes and realized all of the accessories were combat? I sent in a ticket for them to be exchanged because this was a bug in the box cause no way would they only add combat accessories and forget magic classes, right...? This was the response i got:

Thank you for letting us know about this. At this time, I am forwarding the information that you've provided about this issue to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. After replicating and confirming the bug, it will be entered into our bug tracking system so that the Development Team can address it.

Unfortunately we are unable to exchange your items for magic accessories. However, we have verified that we can offer to restore your 2 Prime Archon Royal Captain Combat Ring, 2 Prime Archon Royal Captain Combat Earrings, and Prime Archon Royal Captain Combat Necklace back to Prime Royal Captain Accessory Box.

If you wish to proceed with this, please update this ticket. 

We are looking forward to your response

I asked why werent they able to. If the box only offered combat why not name it that instead of tricking magic classes into buying boxes off people,broker, working hard in the event only to end up with a worthless accessory and you can forget about trying to exchange for a magic one cause no one would waste 100 spinels to buy a magic one to trade when they can buy the boxes off broker since they are 50mil maybe less now. They then later responded with:

With regard to your query, please be advised that there are two types of this item, one with the magic accessories and one with only combat accessories. For more information about this, kindly visit this link:

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188057671/ - The one from the Gogorunerk's Gauntlet

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188058831/

Hope this clarifies your issue as this is also the reason we're unable to exchange it to magic accessories.

If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

F u c k magic classes right? Apparently we dont need to get geared before 6.0. Atleast add a npc that could exchange combat for magic? Idk, So now i have 5 accessories in my inv that i cant use and Ncsoft refuses to exchange them for me. Great joke guys.

9 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Wings have their own box. Hats are in the armor box.

I love how you talk before getting your facts straight. Yes, wings do have their own box, but they have always been in the wood-looking accessory box ever since 5.6 or w/e patch hit. Hats are not in the armor box and they never been there. On database hats have separate box, but they never been introduced into aion NA. 

1 hour ago, Heat-KT said:

I love how you talk before getting your facts straight. Yes, wings do have their own box, but they have always been in the wood-looking accessory box ever since 5.6 or w/e patch hit. Hats are not in the armor box and they never been there. On database hats have separate box, but they never been introduced into aion NA. 

I literally just opened one of the event armor boxes yesterday and got a hat out. Unless my box was glitched/special in some way. There is no need to be mean. I apologize for being incorrect about the wings.

3 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

Hats have always been in the armor box, I got one out of an armor box several months ago, and: https://imgur.com/a/c44fo (  https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188057670/ )

3 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

The hats are actually in the armor box, so, you should check your facts first before being so rude with someone else.

I think they have no intention of resolving this, but at least they could give some answer, and if they are not going to fix the box they could put a npc that changes the box of the event for a box with magical jewelry

@Cyan give us an answer at least

It's awfully sad that they continue to develop ploys to separate players from their money, yet after we support their bottom line so much they refuse to make a minor fix to an obviously stupid error that should've been caught by their so-called Quality Assurance department.

Too busy scheming for more money, why would they fix something for their loyal customer base?

Pathetic

• Cyan changed the title to prime royal captain combat accessory box?

Archived