Came back after years, account banned and in fear of lost characters

So, I decided to check out AION again - been a long time player but last time I played was around 2012, I think last time I logged in was 2 years ago and now my dilemma. My account was suspended for some reason (yes already wrote a ticket) BUT! When the forum prompted me to pick a character it only had 1 available. Where are my other characters? I was on kahrun and I heard there has been a merge, and seeing how I can still log in to my account here, it hasnt been affected by their log in change thingy a while back.

Did anyone else have this problem? Im  genuinely afraid my characters are gone, if so im legit done with aion.

Characters shouldn't be gone. Might wanna wait for a reply to your ticket and see if you can get your account back in the first place. Once you get it back, you should check what condition your account is. Maybe someone hacked into your account. while you were gone (happened before), you never know. Sorry, I don't wanna scare you or so. Just wait! <3

That is odd. All your characters should be there and all with the "merge names" of the one you selected. Characters were not deleted during the merge. The only change to characters that was made during the merge was the changing of the names to avoid conflict after the merge. (Each character has a name change ticket in their inventory to allow you to select a real name.) 

If you are logging into the forums with the same account you tried to login to the game (and wasn't allowed to because it was banned for some reason.. which you are trying to clear up), then I would think there is indeed only one character on the account. Though I could be wrong.

Let us know what happens, would you?

3 hours ago, 66sB04E3-DN said:

Ok first things first - it was a different email LOL still has my characters on it (showed up on the forum list) but that one is banned too for what ever reason. Frustrating to say the least.

Phew. That's one thing cleared up.

Cake is correct. Usually when your account is banned after you stopped playing for a long period of time, it was banned because someone else got a hold of it and was doing naughty things with it. 

First, you may need to start a new ticket. This time using the account that was banned. Then just wait for Support to get back to you. They may ask you a bunch of questions about the account. Answer as well as you can.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Phew. That's one thing cleared up.

Cake is correct. Usually when your account is banned after you stopped playing for a long period of time, it was banned because someone else got a hold of it and was doing naughty things with it. 

First, you may need to start a new ticket. This time using the account that was banned. Then just wait for Support to get back to you. They may ask you a bunch of questions about the account. Answer as well as you can.

Yeah I got my accounts back now, got that over with but now im sad - had a mail from old friends that im not even sure play anymore D: If anybody knows 2 girls from Kahrun named Yuy or Eucliwood - hit me up!

Archived