Lvl 66+ Cleric gear help

Witch-KT

Hello! I'm looking for armor to gear a Cleric lvl 66+, but I don't know how or where to start. (I currently play exclusively PvE)

I was thinking of buying the Remodeled Danuar set and eventually enchanting it to 10+, but would it be worth it? Is there any other armor from the same price range that would end up being better later on? What about the Remodeled weapons (mace+shield)?

I saw the Apollon's Chausses in the broker and its Combat Rating is higher at 0/15 enchantment (1,507) than my 5/10 Achdaeva's Remodeled Chausses (1,468). The Apollon's set is around the same price, would it be better to invest in the entire Apollon's set than the Remodeled Danuar one?  

I'm really really new to the concept of gearing, so feel free to explain like I'm noob :) Thanks!

Depending on resources I'd look up "Reinforced Labyrinth".   It is Chain armor with heal boost and a fraction of the price of Apollon.  

Long term Apollon is better but very expensive.  It's also for levels 70-75.  It also isn't that much better than Labyrinth.  Labyrinth is 66-70.  If you have a ton of Kinah then maybe look up Reinforced Apollon armor for the Heal Boost apollo.  The prices are usually 2-5 x the price of Labyrinth though.

Once you hit 69 you can usually get an AOE party and get Labyrinth drops for free.  

Dont bother enchanting AC gear. I don't think it has any Heal Boost and that's what you want for PVE. 

Hi Hi, I wouldn't even bother much with AC gear anymore tbh. Make sure you pick up your chain set which is given by the first campaign quest in Cygnea. It's a nice beginner set and might even be able to push you on the first AOE run till you get a few new pieces, I'd suggest you to focus on leveling. FOs, Adma and TTC are not bad for gaining EXP. :3

6 hours ago, MadeIine-IS said:

Hello! I'm looking for armor to gear a Cleric lvl 66+, but I don't know how or where to start. (I currently play exclusively PvE)

I was thinking of buying the Remodeled Danuar set and eventually enchanting it to 10+, but would it be worth it? Is there any other armor from the same price range that would end up being better later on? What about the Remodeled weapons (mace+shield)?

I saw the Apollon's Chausses in the broker and its Combat Rating is higher at 0/15 enchantment (1,507) than my 5/10 Achdaeva's Remodeled Chausses (1,468). The Apollon's set is around the same price, would it be better to invest in the entire Apollon's set than the Remodeled Danuar one?  

I'm really really new to the concept of gearing, so feel free to explain like I'm noob :) Thanks!

gear for what u want HP or DPS?

for pve u can get AoE, CoE, Frigida, IS, DD and BoS sets, I didnt like very much AoE set so I went stright for Apollon (CoE) or Frigida set for dps (I know someone who dps with lvl 75 AP sets that give him amzings stat too) and for HP u can use IS DD or BoS I dont like AoE and CoE sets for healing because IS have more healing boost then that but from what I heared BoS set have better healing boost then DD so u can get this too.  AC is very nice start too then u can go for CoE for the apollon 

About MB sets I know people who se arena sets too and that give them very good stat too... so from what I know MB set are AC, CoE (apollon), Frigida, AP (usualy people take it as MR sets too), Arena (usualy people take it for block), and BoS set 

For HP I recomended: IS DD or BoS sets but every thing start for the AC set

to enter IS u need 16k hp at least so AC will give u that, for DD u need to get full set for +10 at least (from what I heared allthought I make DD allinace long time but that never mind me the +0 or +10 only if the cleric have enugh HP or not) for BoS its hard to know not a lot of people run it lol

(All that is my opinion some cleric may not agree with me ) 

• 2 weeks later...

Re this topic, I main a chanter and I have been playing aion from the beginning but took breaks throughout the years. Right now am back officially and I got the Reinforced Apollon armor set for my chant instead of the IO set and socketed it full hp, what I'm tryna figure out now is what mace and shield is the best for support? PVE wise.

Also what am really looking for are gear with Healing Boost.

Thanks ~Drixchant

Your friendly neighbourhood chant

12 hours ago, Drixchant-SL said:

Re this topic, I main a chanter and I have been playing aion from the beginning but took breaks throughout the years. Right now am back officially and I got the Reinforced Apollon armor set for my chant instead of the IO set and socketed it full hp, what I'm tryna figure out now is what mace and shield is the best for support? PVE wise.

Also what am really looking for are gear with Healing Boost.

Thanks ~Drixchant

Your friendly neighbourhood chant

Remember that the CoE gear has healing boost and since you're a chanter, you actually might wanna resocketed with HB stones. That's what most chanters have been doing since HP is sort of useless, not like for clerics. Mace and shield are always the better option for support in PvE. Staff is mainly for DPS.

19 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

I'm using the Sophisticated Frigda mace and shield for the added HP with my Apollon's. Though the Apollon's shield and mace aren't bad.

Thanks for the reply, not sure where to get the Frigda gear but I'll look about finding out.

7 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Remember that the CoE gear has healing boost and since you're a chanter, you actually might wanna resocketed with HB stones. That's what most chanters have been doing since HP is sort of useless, not like for clerics. Mace and shield are always the better option for support in PvE. Staff is mainly for DPS.

Yea I socketed HP since I heard BoS probably needs a requirement of 25k HP but correct me if am wrong, other than that I planned to just get another CoE set and socket it with HB stones. I know about support wise for PvE no worries there, been a support chant since the beginning but was just wondering which shield and mace is the best endgame for support since I have some gaps from taking breaks throughout the different patches and not keeping up to date with the gear trend.

Thanks for you replies also.

1 hour ago, Drixchant-SL said:

Yea I socketed HP since I heard BoS probably needs a requirement of 25k HP but correct me if am wrong, other than that I planned to just get another CoE set and socket it with HB stones. I know about support wise for PvE no worries there, been a support chant since the beginning but was just wondering which shield and mace is the best endgame for support since I have some gaps from taking breaks throughout the different patches and not keeping up to date with the gear trend.

Thanks for you replies also.

Ye, then I'd suggest you to get a second CoE set, although I thought you'd hit easily 25k without being full HP socketed, my bad. About mace and shield, CoE again or even better Soph gear. :3

2 hours ago, Drixchant-SL said:

Thanks for the reply, not sure where to get the Frigda gear but I'll look about finding out.

Frigda gear comes from Sanctum/Pandae Defense. That pops on Sundays. That gear starts as an eternal, upgrades to Pure and upgrades again to Sophisticated. Though there is a chance you can get the Pure or the Sophisticated as  a drop outright. Check your broker. It's tradeable and you can buy it (and the items to upgrade it) there.

• 3 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:34 AM, kuroma-DN said:

gear for what u want HP or DPS?

for pve u can get AoE, CoE, Frigida, IS, DD and BoS sets, I didnt like very much AoE set so I went stright for Apollon (CoE) or Frigida set for dps (I know someone who dps with lvl 75 AP sets that give him amzings stat too) and for HP u can use IS DD or BoS I dont like AoE and CoE sets for healing because IS have more healing boost then that but from what I heared BoS set have better healing boost then DD so u can get this too.  AC is very nice start too then u can go for CoE for the apollon 

About MB sets I know people who se arena sets too and that give them very good stat too... so from what I know MB set are AC, CoE (apollon), Frigida, AP (usualy people take it as MR sets too), Arena (usualy people take it for block), and BoS set 

For HP I recomended: IS DD or BoS sets but every thing start for the AC set

to enter IS u need 16k hp at least so AC will give u that, for DD u need to get full set for +10 at least (from what I heared allthought I make DD allinace long time but that never mind me the +0 or +10 only if the cleric have enugh HP or not) for BoS its hard to know not a lot of people run it lol

(All that is my opinion some cleric may not agree with me ) 

I just got the IS armor from tree event but didn’t get the mace. So I’m missing out on the 6/6 bonus stats.

What mace should I use instead? And which manastones? I’m using the IS armor for PvE healing and all slots have +100 HP.

Same question for the shield.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived