Some questions about 6.X

Heuo-DN

So I know that it will be a long time before 6.x will come out but I have some questions:

1)Is it worth to enchant  harvester gear 15+( none purified)? Will I get something good in exchange in 6.0?

2) Do we  keep our 9+ stigmas in 6.x? Some people telling me that some stigmas are getting removed.....

3)Should I just save up omegas/temperings for 6.x(instead using them now for plumes,bracelets,acc etc....) to trade for new enchanting items...

4)Any other advice, what should be done  before 6.x comes out?

1. Korea did exchange normal Harvester, but only if it was above +25 as seen here → https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-13769 but because we have no current information about OUR current item exchange list, it's hard to tell. Your best bet is to get it purified to be sure.

2. Yes, hoard stigmas and make them +9 or whatever you wish, we will probably get the additional stigma slot (the second one) with the next patch (even though it was part of 5.8 in Korea)

3. In Korea, they had NPCs in which you could exchange your Temperings and Omegas for the new enchantment stones. You can see this NPC here → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7CDyBH4IQ

4. Purify your gears if you want a good exchange, accessories too. Get stigmas enchanted or hoard them. Remember to save up lots of kinah since it'll be exchanged to Gold Bars. Don't keep your Kinah in warehouses (personal and legion wh) otherwise it'll go poof.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

1. Korea did exchange normal Harvester, but only if it was above +25 as seen here → https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-13769 but because we have no current information about OUR current item exchange list, it's hard to tell. Your best bet is to get it purified to be sure.

2. Yes, hoard stigmas and make them +9 or whatever you wish, we will probably get the additional stigma slot (the second one) with the next patch (even though it was part of 5.8 in Korea)

3. In Korea, they had NPCs in which you could exchange your Temperings and Omegas for the new enchantment stones. You can see this NPC here → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7CDyBH4IQ

4. Purify your gears if you want a good exchange, accessories too. Get stigmas enchanted or hoard them. Remember to save up lots of kinah since it'll be exchanged to Gold Bars. Don't keep your Kinah ins warehouses (personal and legion wh) otherwise it'll go poof.

Kubei do you know if some of the aspects of the Luna system stay. I think I read that Korea doesn't  have this system and that one of the higher up's on gameforge said it was staying but Is the wardobe/closet system gonna be there or gone?

1 minute ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Kubei do you know if some of the aspects of the Luna system stay. I think I read that Korea doesn't  have this system and that one of the higher up's on gameforge said it was staying but Is the wardobe/closet system gonna be there or gone?

The Golden Sand market has a "wardrobe" in it, but usually you can just buy the skins in there for kinah. If you want Luna-style wardrobe where the specific skin remains, your best bet is to ask @Cyan about it. If EU keeps it though, I assume US will too.

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I doubt we would get an answer from cyan so soon but thank you for responding. I have a rare skin in there and I dont want to add any other if we are losing that system.

I'm more than sure that we will keep Luna system and wardrobe.

RU PTS of 6.2 still has Luna for example.

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I have a rare skin in there and I dont want to add any other if we are losing that system.

I've had the same thought. I'm going to craft Prowess before it disappears in 6.0, but I'm hesitant to put it into Luna wardrobe for this reason.

Archived