Forums

Padmarashka farming group - DN-E

Disregard-DN

Padmarashka.png

I'm looking to gather a group/alliance of players to farm padmarashka for her armor and weapon skins. Padma has always been hard content. It was designed as a worldboss, nerfed to aion's first real boss instance, and nerfed again from a ?48? man instance down to 12, but its never really been something people do. As a result, nobody really has her armor skins - it's super exclusive, and I am all about exclusive gear to brag about ^.^. It is still quite difficult I assume, but in the last year or so we got a great weapon to fight it - the free stuff added to the level 55 campaign quest. Padma was balanced to be difficult when players had level 55 fabled and eternal armor with 5 slots +0. I think that level 60 players in level 68 mythic 6slot +10 equipment is probably too much for it to handle. For those interested, the battle plan would be to make a new character and level it to as high as you want to unlock critical skills between level 55 and 63, suit them up in campaign quest gear and whatever accessories you can get (maybe 50 abyss accessories since they're account warehouse tradable?) and see if we can take down the dramata. (or use your twink if you have one in the level range)

If possible I'd like to form some kind of static to kill it until we've all farmed a full armor set to transfer to our mains or do whatever with. Drop a reply or pm/mail me ingame if it sounds interesting to you :)

On 8/30/2018 at 6:02 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Skins are for skinny people! .-.

@CyanPad armor skins pls.

putting it in the cash shop is completely opposite of the point.

Padma skins are just okay. the entire point of them is because they are elusive and rare. The second they hit the cash shop or an event or anything like that, there's no longer any value in having them. They become a worthless skin that is not impressive to have, not a fun story to talk about, can't brag about it.  Please DON'T put padma skins in the cash shop.

The true experience is to form a league of two alliance and make people make pretend to hunt mobs for 48 of the entry keys, which is no longer required right? and yes your not allowed to level pass 55.. and don't destroy the eggs too fast so you get to experience being trampled by balaur spawning and having people running back and forth with soul sickness =) And then not have enough loot for everyone who waited to join the instance once a week xD

A lot of people used to sit in there for hours and kill it with 1 group using a wall glitch because there wasn't really enough loot to make it worthwhile.

But anyone who hasn't experience Padma should just really go in and murder him with your current toons, no loot.

And If you really want to farm it... drop alliance with your high level toons right before its about to die.

P.S. I got his chain skins in my alts warehouse.

25 minutes ago, Iczel-KT said:

The true experience is to form a league of two alliance and make people make pretend to hunt mobs for 48 of the entry keys, which is no longer required right? and yes your not allowed to level pass 55.. and don't destroy the eggs too fast so you get to experience being trampled by balaur spawning and having people running back and forth with soul sickness =) And then not have enough loot for everyone who waited to join the instance once a week xD

A lot of people used to sit in there for hours and kill it with 1 group using a wall glitch because there wasn't really enough loot to make it worthwhile.

But anyone who hasn't experience Padma should just really go in and murder him with your current toons, no loot.

And If you really want to farm it... drop alliance with your high level toons right before its about to die.

P.S. I got his chain skins in my alts warehouse.

*her

Archived