Aion 6.2 damage formula

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

Hello @TheSecretCowLeve-KT, do you know how crit damage stat and crit defense stat affect in this calculations? I want to know how effective it is in total damage calculation.

The damage formula is for a regular hit. A critical hit deals 1.5 times damage the regular one. So for crit damage you have to multiply this formula by 1.5. A critical hit arrives with a certain probability which is determined by the value of your "magic crit" or "physical crit". Each value of this stat corresponds to a certain probability, i.e. 5800 crit means 33% crit probability. You can see your crit probability by pointing your mouse cursor over the value of your crit stat in your profile window. You can find tables on the internet with crit stat values and corresponding probabilities.

TheSecretCowLeve correct me if i'm wrong.

@Gabrielis-KTI am not speaking about weapon specific crit damage modifier, I am talking about the new stat that was introduced on 7.2 that can be obtained through Transformation Collection that is suposed to increase the critical damage of skills and Auto Attack damage and also the counter defensive one that can be obtained from transformation collections and the support runestone that lowers critical damage. And how that affect our critical hits in the final output.

8 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Aion Refly have changed physical skill damage formula to be basically the same as magical skill damage formula.

(only small difference: physical skill formula does not use the Power stat, unlike the Knowledge stat for magical skill damage)

I know that, but a Euro guy made tests and arrived at a slightly different algorithm for magical damage where the skill damage is added a second time. Of course the implications are very big if he is right. Also, he does use power for physical damade.

3 hours ago, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

@Gabrielis-KTI am not speaking about weapon specific crit damage modifier, I am talking about the new stat that was introduced on 7.2 that can be obtained through Transformation Collection that is suposed to increase the critical damage of skills and Auto Attack damage and also the counter defensive one that can be obtained from transformation collections and the support runestone that lowers critical damage. And how that affect our critical hits in the final output.

I read somewhere on the net that critical damage increase acts as +p.attack/m.attack on the hit when it is a critical hit.

If you have 20.000 p.attack and 500 p.critical dmg then it goes like this
Normal hit: DamageFomula(20.000)
Critical hit: DamageFormula(20.000+500)*CriticalMultiplier

I personally haven't tested it.

Archived