Prime Forge

Unskilled-KT

• 1 month later...

If possible,  if you are elyos the next time you clear it could you screenshot the damage meter report?  I'm looking into a possible issue of stat diffrences between the Boss for Asmo side and Elyos side.  I have compiled a few screenshots so far but its come to my attention Asmo side DPS meters are showing around 5 million more damage done on the boss than Elyos side for clears.  Just looking to get a wider spread of data before submitting a report to support.  

Currently the boss has seperate Mob ID's  between asmo and elyos side and im trying to do my own investigation on possible stat diffrences on the seperate mob ID's of the boss.  

16 hours ago, Dnerved-KT said:

If possible,  if you are elyos the next time you clear it could you screenshot the damage meter report?  I'm looking into a possible issue of stat diffrences between the Boss for Asmo side and Elyos side.  I have compiled a few screenshots so far but its come to my attention Asmo side DPS meters are showing around 5 million more damage done on the boss than Elyos side for clears.  Just looking to get a wider spread of data before submitting a report to support.  

Currently the boss has seperate Mob ID's  between asmo and elyos side and im trying to do my own investigation on possible stat diffrences on the seperate mob ID's of the boss.  

So far what i can say, I do up to 20mil on last boss. But I will try to get some numbers after installing DPS meter.

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I kinda expected better drops tbh, maybe I was expecting too much. ;/ Seeing this, makes me wonder that IDD might be even worse with 12 people rolling on one item just like we used to have it in the old BoS version in 5.8. D:

And congratulations @Unskilled-KT! ^o^

So what I noticed RED drops better if you have drop rate buff. So make sure you use tea (gives energy of repose +10% drop), maybe some amulets, not sure about prestige (it was reworked). I like IDD as well as PF. PF puts little bit more stress if party is not well geared. 

IDD can drop 1 red and 2 purple, where PF is 1 red and 1 purple. 

Most of people I run, already got their purple PvE gear, so usually people pass it to players who need it (good part of running with static, legion maybe). Red items are the items people compete.

Archived