New Heiron

Bryos-DN

Decided to level up a character to check out the levelling path changes, and then I got to Heiron. It looks absolutely amazing.

The area around Vaizel's Peak looked pretty good already, but the new textures and distribution made it even better. Same deal with Poya Jungle and the Lepharist area.

However, Medeus Manor is pretty much the biggest improvement. That area sure looked pretty bleak, to say the least. There was little that would showcase the fact that there was a village in there, other than the undead. Now it has castle walls, and you can actually picture how it used to be.

Jeiaparan Village and Arbolu's Heaven... Jeez. They actually look populated now. And Dragon's Blood Canyon actually shows the presence of Balaur (and looks badass as well). And thank you for scrapping most of the tunnels in Nute Warrens.

I still need to pay a visit to Stenon Bay (quests dont take you there), but I really loved the aesthetic updates.

The new world is gorgeous, there I agree. I like it overall, just a couple of things I can't stand - no real way to earn enough kinah and, forced transformations (and yes it IS forced when you can't do any group or alliance things unless you use them - you get kicked for refusing to transform.)

2 hours ago, Nirena-KT said:

I agree, It's so beautiful. I hated the "undead" place and now it looks interesting af. I'd love to see the Beluslan getting full revamp too, afaik it's just one camp that got retextured, kinda unfair

Doesn't it, though! That was my fav part of the re-do. It actually -looks- like a castle that has been through a plague of undeath now!

14 hours ago, Nirena-KT said:

I agree, It's so beautiful. I hated the "undead" place and now it looks interesting af. I'd love to see the Beluslan getting full revamp too, afaik it's just one camp that got retextured, kinda unfair

I love how they re-did that one area though. It was so ugly before and hard to get up top to the main npc (Thor?). It looks so pretty now and is easier to get around.

18 hours ago, Nirena-KT said:

I'd love to see the Beluslan getting full revamp too....

I know what you mean. I was extremely disappointed when I visited Beluslan. I expected to see some cosmetic changes like they did for the Elyos, but the only change was the windstream they added that leads to nowhere. lol

1 hour ago, Voltric-DN said:

I know what you mean. I was extremely disappointed when I visited Beluslan. I expected to see some cosmetic changes like they did for the Elyos, but the only change was the windstream they added that leads to nowhere. lol

Ikr. I got excited when I saw video of Elyos changes and anticipated to see the revamped Beluslan too (also simply bc I always liked it better than Heiron.... I'm elyos atm but I also played on asmo side long enough before)

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I love how they re-did that one area though. It was so ugly before and hard to get up top to the main npc (Thor?). It looks so pretty now and is easier to get around.

Would be nice if they make full retexture in the future and yeah, that place looks dope indeed.

Archived