Forums

Let us store kinah in account wh

Ele-DN

I'm not exactly talking about it being shared with other characters in the account, but stored so its separate from the cube so we don't accidentally so something stupid. 

I decided to delete one character off my account and wanted to make a new one and wanted to transfer the remaining kinah over, which isn't a lot. Put an offer for 3m but I forgot to check the quantity to sell and you guessed it.. 2b... with a 60m listing fee lol. 60m isn't a lot but a total waste. Before the kinah change, i always kept majority of my kinah in the WH just for that reason.

I agree, I don't see where it matters which character on a given account has the kinah for that account. I always transferred all of the kinah on a server, on  my account to whichever character I was playing at the time. Regardless of which character has it, you sill have the same amount of kinah, not like you make kinah by being able to transfer it from one character to another on the same account and server so, I don't see that it matters if it's scattered over 4 characters or all on one at any given time.

Yeah the whole "not allowing to give my own characters some money" is kind of upsetting. I get the change, to avoid sellers , so transfering in between characters kinda fixes it... but i I honestly don't see what's the harm in you transfering money between you yourself and you. lol
Now if i don't feel like being a mage, and i feel like being a priest for a while, i'm screwed. 

Problem is, unlike my local grocery store who tried charging 4.25/gal for milk and 90% of the town stopped buying milk for two week, so the price is now and, has been for the last 3 years, 2.75/gal - it won't sell for more, we can't get enough Aion players to stop using the broker to force them to lower the fees, it doesn't affect their wallet.Now if we'd all refuse to buy BCM anything for a couple of months until the broker fees lowered and, kinah could be put in account warehouse, it would happen. We'll nevr get the player base to do it, but, that would work.

Archived