December Event

CptLevi-DN

So I just got done reading the new event and I have a few questions.

1. The new currency that comes along with this event, how hard is it to get because the only useful item I saw that you could buy with said currency were the legendary enchantment stones which were priced at 1350. It's also a big let down to see that only transform potions will be sold and not contracts when many people are struggling to even get a greater transform that suits their class. I know stigmas are also a hot item that many people want however, those are easy to come by unfortunately stigma enchant stones are not; and those, sadly, are not being sold just the the stigmas themselves this patch is seeming very pay to win heavy and it's very off putting please give an event that favors everyone p2w or f2p.

2. Adding an event world boss what were you thinking NCSoft?!??!?!?!!? Currently on EK Asmodians already outnumber us 5:1 and with this boss being able to drop both pvp and pve legendary enchantment stones it seems a little favored for Asmodians not to mention that he only spawns once a day, if you're going to add an event boss like this where one faction heavily outnumbers the other then take away the pvp enchantment stone drops otherwise you're only helping the outnumbering faction get even more ahead.

in addition to being without content two or three days after the weekly reset, u put  an event that in addition to having a global boss missions and with the imbalance of the servers how much you can do two of these daily missions. placed some garbage items in the merchant, because that bag of 7 genesis crystal is garbage, expect a lot of this game in 6.2 but in my opinion is worse than before, who has money is who can be strong, when what everyone needs is get contracts put those things already very high cost in terms of what rewards each mission of the event? I do not think it's a good event to have spent almost two without placing any, all players all they need is contracts, it's more profitable to do other things than to do those event missions, in my opinion aion will die faster than in 5.8 

Another slap in the face from NC....

So now we know... They do not want us to have legendary or ultimate PVP stones and have made it very clear.

They have no problem compensating overpowered players but they cant give the new players ANYTHING!

This game is DOOMED with the current management!

is what this event looks like, a joke. seriously ncsoft? after so much without events u throw us this in December? ... what a disappointment, I expected much more from this version, you are killing the game.
learn to listen to your players, not only see the wallet, there are more ways to make money with microtransactions and not directly p2w

1 hour ago, CptLevi-DN said:

So I just got done reading the new event and I have a few questions.

1. The new currency that comes along with this event, how hard is it to get because the only useful item I saw that you could buy with said currency were the legendary enchantment stones which were priced at 1350. It's also a big let down to see that only transform potions will be sold and not contracts when many people are struggling to even get a greater transform that suits their class. I know stigmas are also a hot item that many people want however, those are easy to come by unfortunately stigma enchant stones are not; and those, sadly, are not being sold just the the stigmas themselves this patch is seeming very pay to win heavy and it's very off putting please give an event that favors everyone p2w or f2p.

2. Adding an event world boss what were you thinking NCSoft?!??!?!?!!? Currently on EK Asmodians already outnumber us 5:1 and with this boss being able to drop both pvp and pve legendary enchantment stones it seems a little favored for Asmodians not to mention that he only spawns once a day, if you're going to add an event boss like this where one faction heavily outnumbers the other then take away the pvp enchantment stone drops otherwise you're only helping the outnumbering faction get even more ahead.

please dont listen to this guy, EK server is literally 1:1 faction wise, maybe 1.2:1 

just because you lost siege yesterday dont mean we 10:1 you guys nyerk

and talking about world bosses? the elyos faction gets anomos 8 times out of 10 because some elyos have the timer on it, and are really focused

Just now, wasabi-EK said:

please dont listen to this guy, EK server is literally 1:1 faction wise, maybe 1.2:1 

just because you lost siege yesterday dont mean we 10:1 you guys nyerk

and talking about world bosses? the elyos faction gets anomos 8 times out of 10 because some elyos have the timer on it, and are really focused

We only get 130 at best in League + white names...

so no it's not LITERALLY 1:1 

last time I argued with someone who said it is balance and they said they have 200+ Asmo League :)

Archived