How much BOT owners paid NC for current "event"?

Aliseta-DN

As title say feel free to discuss.

Before event in each small area was like 1-2 bots to compete with for Weekly quest mobs, as for now its 4-6 bots. Stop ruining player game experience NC. Somehow if players ruin other player game experience they can get banned, so maybe time to ban NC/employees who have no idea about AION?

How we are supposed to compete with no animation ranger bots?

I assume you are being facetious and don't actually believe that players that run bots somehow paid NCSoft for this event or that NCSoft condones botting in or out of events.

So going to just go with the whole "bots are a problem" which I think is your actual issue and that the event just brings that issue to the forefront. 

Yes. Bots are an issue. Recently leveled a new character and had a tough time completing the quests to get the starter 75+ gear because I had to compete with the bots. So what I did do was report every single freaking one of them. Hoping that other players are doing the same. Maybe if we flood Support with those bot reports, they will go in and ban them.

Speaking of which, is the "suspected bot" program still running? The one we had when bots were such an issue in the Idian Depths? For those of you that don't remember, if a character got so many bot reports in a certain amount of time, they were flagged as a suspected bot and things stopped dropping for them. It eventually wore off, but did put a crimp in a bot's life.

I wouldn't say players paid for an event either lol... I mean if that's true I think we would be paying for constant shugos or snowballs even during summer. But this game is dirty and I don't trust any of the elites and or gm/cm whatever they are, there all the same. Man I feel like every mmo has the same problem haha. Rip MMOs

They have a anti-cheat program running its called XIGNCODE it works they just too lazy to pick up the phone and have XIGNCODE update the program. Tells you loads and loads whats going on with AION when you can report bots for weeks and weeks and they still do not do anything to deal with them. They have the software they pay for that software they don't use it what's that tell you?

Also tells you loads about how many hacks and cheats are getting back into the PVP aspect of the game if they can't even solve the bot issue with a anti-cheat program.

The bots seems to love the weekly Genesis Crystal quest mobs. I have reported several, and they are still there. The L80 bots farming the L75 starter quest mobs are the most obvious ones. What are they farming for? Is it just crafting mats?

13 hours ago, Furby-KT said:

The bots seems to love the weekly Genesis Crystal quest mobs. I have reported several, and they are still there. The L80 bots farming the L75 starter quest mobs are the most obvious ones. What are they farming for? Is it just crafting mats?

I think so, yes. Got the starter gear on several characters this week and had to fight the bots for the mobs. Very frustrating. I reported them all.

They are so easy to spot. Perhaps Support could step in once per day on each server and just ban them all. Though that would require doing something and Support isn't known for doing things.

12 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I think so, yes. Got the starter gear on several characters this week and had to fight the bots for the mobs. Very frustrating. I reported them all.

They are so easy to spot. Perhaps Support could step in once per day on each server and just ban them all. Though that would require doing something and Support isn't known for doing things.

Isn't there a program already in, Xigncode 3 that they can tell who is botting and delete it?  I don't know how that stuff works, but if Ncwest is paying for it and not using it, seems kinda stupid.  you are 100% correct about support. I have not seen any reply at all regarding bots from NC and there is plenty of complaints. Maybe I missed the response....if there was one.

Xign is supposed to detect any cheats running on your computer while you are playing, but the people that create the hack programs make their money by adapting and circumventing anti-cheat programs.  Most anti-cheat programs are just bandaids and don't do a lot.

NCWest hasn't said anything about the bot problem. In the past they have done sweeps and removed them, but since we haven't had a problem in a long while they haven't been doing it. They do need to do it again.

The only thing we can do is to keep reporting the bots and hope someone in Support takes notice. 

Considering that NCS does not listen to the customer and that the items being sold are very bad ... it is clear that NCS is not thinking about making money with AION. I have no idea where they want to go and I can only speculate on that. For me NCS wants to kill this game and needs to get people to give up. So your question really does not make sense.

3 hours ago, Shayded-KT said:

Isn't there a program already in, Xigncode 3 that they can tell who is botting and delete it?  I don't know how that stuff works, but if Ncwest is paying for it and not using it, seems kinda stupid.  you are 100% correct about support. I have not seen any reply at all regarding bots from NC and there is plenty of complaints. Maybe I missed the response....if there was one.

Xigncode 3 is a pain in the butt, it stops Aion running on Linux which is my prefered platform, so I had to go back to Windows, and I have been hacked on that and lost money, so I prefer to stick to Linux but I can't all because Xigncode 3 is to badly written to support Linux.

Archived