Transformation System

Mhukuchin-KT

I can't really feel my character in this game it is making me bored, i'm playing for hours nonstop as a fcking Panda,>:( I tried to use the transparent scroll but it's really expensive for new/returning players:$, it's making me mad because i created my character with so much effort and passion, it is making the character creation pretty pointless because eventually you'll turn into a fckin ANIMAL/BEAST , now i have to pay 3,900,000 kinah just to see my beautiful character. I wish that they would change this system in the future update. I'm thinking that if they would just remove the skins in Transformations that would be awesome.

I feel you. I caught myself a month ago picking out a skin to use on my gear, but then right before I skinned I thought "why?". Simply no point. Really hoping they'll make the transparent scrolls available as much as the normal ones are. I don't mind the whole transform system, I just want to be able to play with my own char lol

yep! it's really pointless buying fashion for your gear right now.... i suggest that they should change this transformation system without losing your characters' base appearance, like they should combine it with those fashion.yet instead of transforming into a bear or something, you will transform into those some kind of fashion like, without losing entirely the appearance of your gorgeous character! well just saying hehehehe!!...:x

22 hours ago, Mhukuchin-KT said:

Eu não posso realmente sentir o meu personagem neste jogo que está me deixando entediado, eu estou jogando por horas  sem parar como um Panda fcking ,>:(  eu tentei usar o pergaminho transparente, mas é muito caro para jogadores novos / retornando :$, está me deixando louco Porque eu criei o meu personagem com tanto esforço e paixão, isso está fazendo a criação do personagem sem sentido porque eventualmente você vai se transformar em um ANIMAL / BEAST  , agora eu tenho que pagar 3.900.000 kinah só para ver o meu lindo personagem. Eu gostaria que eles mudassem esse sistema na atualização futura. Eu estou pensando que se eles apenas removessem as skins em Transformações que seriam incríveis.

hahahaha I'm laughing a lot here, but laughing and cry.

This has been asked, countless times, countless days.
There are several posts about it and honestly ... Forget it. AION has been deconstructed. This was a decision of Korea. They are in charge of the game.

We already asked that there be an option in the menu so that the character was not physically altered with the transformations, but that would modify the game of the original version so... Forget ... It will not happen.

4 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

hahahaha I'm laughing a lot here, but laughing and cry.

This has been asked, countless times, countless days.
There are several posts about it and honestly ... Forget it. AION has been deconstructed. This was a decision of Korea. They are in charge of the game.

We already asked that there be an option in the menu so that the character was not physically altered with the transformations, but that would modify the game of the original version so... Forget ... It will not happen.

S/he's not asking for the transformation system to be over, none of us are (maybe some are, but not me). We just want the transparent scrolls so we can transform, but without losing our original appearance. Just that. Not that much to ask. Or at least it shouldn't be.

1 hour ago, Liiny-DN said:

Não está pedindo que o sistema de transformação termine, nenhum de nós (talvez alguns sejam, mas não eu). Nós só queremos os pergaminhos transparentes para que possamos nos transformar, mas sem perder nossa aparência original. Só isso. Não é muito para perguntar. Ou pelo menos não deveria ser.

That's what I'm saying. This has been asked extensively and nothing will happen. I'm so sorry.

If you afk Luna on at least 4 characters, you can get 80 transparent scrolls per week, which is more than enough to do everything in the game short of random pvp. It's a very inelegant solution to the problem, but until ncwest gets their act together and make the scrolls more accessible, it's the best we can do. 

Archived