MY LIST OF PROBLEMS with this game

Zombiex-DN

- Shards
- Transparent contracts
- Eyes bug
- Enchantment rates
- Forms to farm legendary stones
- More content (basiclly we don't have nothing to do (( AFK ALL DAY)) we need more pvp or pve instances maybe ID and AD daily and two entries more for PF/BOS/IDD) you can use your brains
- A TRUE SHOP with USEFUL items
- Fix for Arena Ranking

- AND MUCH MORE (i can wait for this last one)

8 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

- Shards
- Transparent contracts
- Eyes bug
- Enchantment rates
- More content (basiclly we don't have nothing to do (( AFK ALL DAY)) we need more pvp or pve instances maybe ID and AD daily and two entries more for PF/BOS/IDD) you can use your brains
- Fix for Arena Ranking

100% agree, especially about the enchanting stone and rates issue!

I never could understand the time restrictions on this game. Like , you already look like an empty desert compared to other similar games. There's nothing for your players to do but give you money so they can fail enchanting their gear. At least make your pvp instances playable at any time of day. I have never seen an mmorpg that gets smaller over time. It's funny because when I 1st started playing in 3.5 there was so much to do you could not get it all done in one day. That game was fun. I dunno what game this is now, someone's idea of a cruel joke.

And for a beginner player:

We can't find a way to do higher instance like BOS FM(neither no team or they want check gears,ancient gear is not good for them.)

You guys should lower BOS FM difficult or let us do more 3 men or solo instances other than 4 times a week.Or we have nothing fresh to do.This game is really anti addiction.

We do 4 times instances then bye bye close ur computer go study.

1 hour ago, CalmDownB-KT said:

We can't find a way to do higher instance like BOS FM(neither no team or they want check gears,ancient gear is not good for them.)

What? That's crazy. My friends and I can 4-man FM with no cleric in half ancient/half legendary gear. There's no reason a full group of 6 people with a cleric can't do FM in the CoE gear. That's why the CoE gear exists -- to let you do FM and BoS. Admittedly, BoS is a bit harder than FM, but only because of the mechanics. If everyone in the group has done BoS before and knows all the ins and outs, then again, no reason you can't do it in ancient gear.

Unless you're talking about the Lakrum Protector gear -- then I agree. That's not enough to do BoS or FM unless it's only like one person wearing it and everyone else has at least CoE gear and maybe a couple legendary pieces.

11 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

- Shards
- Transparent contracts
- Eyes bug
- Enchantment rates
- Fix for Arena Ranking

Let's just hope this will happen in 6.5, OK? Don't expected too much or you will be disappointment more!

The top of my list for the problems with Aion at the moment would have to be NcSoft itself. They took the Korea patch and butchered it to what it is here and now and continue to make it worse by not fixing and addressing issues and ignoring the player base while continuing to neuter events with restriction and too many shitty rewards and limit the amount of items introduced into the game to progress. I cringe to see how new players can progress with the harsh way of making more kinah then you legit have to spend daily to play craft or do anything.

Archived