Ancient gear +15 vs Ultimate craft gear (low version)

Out-KT

Hello Guys.

i want to know which gear is the best for an alt. Ancient gear +15 or ultimate craft gear (low version, maybe +5 max)

Note: i'm not planning to upgrade genesis crystal gear to --> legendary --> ultimate. Is just to do pvp around when i am bored of my main

Thank you :)

46 minutes ago, Out-KT said:

Hello Guys.

i want to know which gear is the best for an alt. Ancient gear +15 or ultimate craft gear (low version, maybe +5 max)

Note: i'm not planning to upgrade genesis crystal gear to --> legendary --> ultimate. Is just to do pvp around when i am bored of my main

I was wondering this myself.

The non-procced ultimate crafted gear will have less pvp stats, but higher base stats plus crit and attack. The ancient genesis crystal stuff will allow you to socket 3 manastones whereas the non-procced ultimate only 1 manastone. So it's up to you to weigh the pros and cons of each. Here are a couple side by side examples. Note, none of these four pieces have manastones in them except the ultimate ring which has one accuracy +41 stone. Also note, you cannot retune stats on either the non-procced ultimate nor the ancient genesis crystal, so there is no difference there.

WRYb2S4.jpg

Qi0tj8t.jpg

15 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

The non-proc ultimate crafted has all lower stats than the legendary cloud war (on the few pieces I checked). Purify your +15 ancients, that's all. Don't waste your time and kinah with crafting if you're not going to use proc'ed versions.

I believe the OP wasn't planning to purify the +15 ancients because it's on an alt that he doesn't play often. So, he doesn't want to go through the effort of obtaining all of the necessary AP, ridium, and fighting spirit fragments that are required for the purification.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2019 at 4:23 PM, Out-KT said:

Hello Guys.

The right answer is,  it depends. 

First thing you have to think about it is,  how you are going to obtain these pueces.  If you are going to buy on broker because you find them cheap, thats a good thing. If you are going to craft, better stick to legendary masterwork. 

Now,  in terms of stats,  you have to look piece by piece.

Some pieces like the accs, plume it weapon have the 3 offensive stats, that you want, acc, att and crit. Gc lower grade doesnt give that. Also, an ultimate regardless of type, adds a lot more pvp stats than ancient when enchanted. An ultimate weapon +15 adds 331 pvp Att. Since this is an alt, its not like you are going to do anything important with your pvp enchants.

This game always has been and always will be about enchanting.  So the answer is get whatever set you can enchant further.  If you need proof that enchanting is all that matters in this game just look at what pay to wins buy to make themselves better than you.... Enchantment stones and added runs to get more enchantment stones. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived