SEND LOG errors in Smoldering fire temple

Jozepy-DN

People made a thread in the general discussion forum about this too. Cyan said the team is looking into it and that changing your client to the 32bit version may help in the mean time. Others have said they tried that, but it didn't do anything but lag their game and inevitably it crashed regardless.

Us when we're 90 and in a nursing home: Yes, I once played a game a long time ago. It was great fun, but it crashed constantly.

Great grandchildren: Why did you keep playing?

Us: Because I was young and stupid then...

Seriously, please, NCsoft, fix the sendlog issue! And not just in SFT -- it happens anywhere!

10 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Us when we're 90 and in a nursing home: Yes, I once played a game a long time ago. It was great fun, but it crashed constantly.

Great grandchildren: Why did you keep playing?

Us: Because I was young and stupid then...

Seriously, please, NCsoft, fix the sendlog issue! And not just in SFT -- it happens anywhere!

^ This.

Send Logs in Luna. Send Logs in events. Send Logs in sieges. Send logs in regular instances. Send Logs going into PvP instances. Send Logs coming out of PvP instances. Come -on-, NCSoft. There is something really wrong with your game. You need to get it together.

Also have this issue and dont want to run the instance and ruin other peoples chance as well as my own of getting an S rank.  The client shows 1.3 - 1.8k million memory usage so my CPU is at a constant 50-60% and phys memory at about 87%.. this doesn't change if I put all graphics to their lowest settings either... if I log 2 clients then Im at about 3 fps in Panda near all the people.

quite disappointing... been waiting and looking forward to SFT since it ended last time.

Archived