Illumiel brawl

1sF1465-KT

Does anyone actually know how to win? Every group I've been in downs kunax more than the elyos, damages their tower more than ours, but since he only spawns three times, they still win even though we have done more damage, and gotten more pvp kills... I don't get it?

This is based on going into Illumiel randomly 3 times.  I am sure there are people with good strategy but this is what i found when i went in as a quick entry:

1.  You gain points killing Kunax

2.  You gain points killing the opposing faction guards

3.  Your objective is to down the opposing faction's statue (which can 2 shot you if you get too close)

Killing Kunax is a dps race against the other faction.  

Killing faction guards is good as less of them means your statue is protected

The opposing faction will bring a tank to kill your statue but it seems to have alot of hp and it can also kill you in 2 hits

One way to kill statue is to wait for the shield buff to appear then you stand on it to get it and which makes you somewhat immune to the statue's damage.

I have tried some of the transformations:

sorc:  good dmg but fragile

cleric:  ok dmg but needs to be up close to heal your group

chanter:  quite good balance as the shield heals as well

I have not tried the gunner or the physical classes.  

One more thing i forgot:

You need the warpoints to upgrade your transformation skills from level 1 to level 2 and level 3.  Cannot jump from level 1 to level 3

Each increase in level makes your skills more powerful and more skills appear for you to use.

So i believe by killing people/stuff, you get more warpoints for you to quickly increase level so that you can kill the opposing faction faster

On 4/3/2019 at 1:11 AM, Xoth-DN said:

One more thing i forgot:

You need the warpoints to upgrade your transformation skills from level 1 to level 2 and level 3.  Cannot jump from level 1 to level 3

Each increase in level makes your skills more powerful and more skills appear for you to use.

So i believe by killing people/stuff, you get more warpoints for you to quickly increase level so that you can kill the opposing faction faster

Just to add to this, be sure to use the scroll you get when you upgrade, else you won't have the upgraded skills/new skills. It seems silly but I know some people that hadn't figured that out, lol.

IMO, the three best to use are Sheep (Healer), Cat (Sorc), Bunny (Gunner).  You get warpoints for killing the opposing faction, Kunax is a DPS race pretty much, the team that downs Kunax gets the tank which you use to kill the opposing teams tower.  Don't go to the tower by yourself or even with your group cuz you gonna die like a nub.  

Make sure you upgrade to the next tier (LVL 2 - 1500 War Points) (LVL 3 - 3000 War Points).  You must click on the scroll in your inventory to activate the new lvl if not you won't automatically upgrade.

All in all, the instance is very fun and your gear, for what I've noticed, doesn't really matter as long as your team works together it's a fun instance.  Have fun frandz!!! <3

Best set up combination is cleric sorc gunner (my group runs that set up)

First group to start dpsing kunax is put at an advantage as we get the chariot to attack the tower, while we pvp the opposing faction and their 100 point guards. 

You are also put at an advantage as you get war points quicker (if you're the team in the lead), at every 1.5k war points you go back to your base talk to the statue and upgrade your transform scroll. This increases your damage and defence severely , and adds 1-2 more skills. The quicker you do this, the stronger you are, the quicker you kill kunax and the opposing faction (2-3hits). You always want a sorc (tome) in the group who will use whirlwind off cd to knock people up in the air and the cleric/gunner (or whatever your set up is) will help dps them down

• 4 weeks later...

Archived