TY for not taking the servers down

Squid

"A few crybabies"? Wow. Your lack of empathy is astonishing.

There was never a chance that the servers would be taken down so not sure what this thread was put out to accomplish other than to pour salt in the wound of your fellow players. 

UnawareDeadlyDorking-size_restricted.gif

Real question here is who has the most officer and general ranks locked in on alts that's what I wanna know. Read somewhere once a dude said he had like 5 general spots... But yea there's no point to log in anyways cuz to me AP is most valuable due to needing to upgrade and I'm not even full legendary yet so it's needed and yet can't aquire. Can't wait to see what we get for free though. Hopefully a drop rate buff??

11 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

O AP / GP é um problema, mas para nós que jogamos casualmente e só podemos fazer o seu PvE no fim de semana eu aprecio uma empresa que não leva o seu serviço para baixo para alguns crybabies. Muito amor <3

Now I know why the Ereshkigal server will disappear, with players with this type of selfish thinking, the server does not survive ...-_-

I dunno. It's pretty selfish to demand NCsoft shut down the servers for the weekend just because you can't get AP or GP while the rest of the game remains playable.

If restarting the servers could actually fix the problem, that'd be cool, but it doesn't look like the fix is that straightforward.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived