No Server Transfers?

So I logged in as usual to get early runs in. Server transfers were NOT on. I said ok, maybe it will be up after, maybe its just gotta with till 8am and then magically be able to transfer. But behold. 8am came around and transfers open, I was pleased. Until i clicked my clerics name and went to transfer and realized that you, you that had waited for this forever to get off this dying server, you who has waited so patiently to actually be able to do pandora, and IDD/PF cannot because. Server TRANSFERS DIDN'T OPEN. 

On the website:
"
Between now and May 15, players on Ereshkigal will be able to transfer for free to either Katalam or Danaria. Transfers between Katalam and Danaria will be limited during this period to reduce impacts to faction balance."

On the fourm:

Q: I’d like to transfer some of my characters off Ereshkigal before the merge.

A: I’d like to transfer some of my characters off Ereshkigal before the merge.
A: Characters who meet the server transfer requirements will be able to queue for transfer from Ereshkigal to Katalam at no cost from May 1st to May 15th, with the transfers occurring during the maintenances on May 8th and May 15th. Server transfers into Ereshkigal will remain closed, and transfers from Ereshkigal to Danaria or between Danaria and Katalam will remain priced at 1600 NCoin.

We aren't getting gp...ok... fine. But can we please get off this server.

-An EK Resident.

45 minutes ago, NilZero-DN said:

Here is what the support told me "With all these said, you need to wait for your housing to be forfeited during the server merge as you will not be able to transfer because you will be unable to auction your house."

LOL

Sorry to laugh at your trouble but my god this company...Look up inept on Wikipedia and it should link to Ncsoft.

Just now, NilZero-DN said:

sigh.... literally got mad cuz this stupid issue

I hear you. It is quite ridiculous that they offer merges but don't take into account the issue with housing locking players on the server with no way to dump them.

Archived