Unbinding stone

Matsukamy-KT

On 6/20/2019 at 0:30 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

@Cyan, can we get this back on the BCM plz.

It would be nice. Was looking for Unbinding stones just the other day (I think someone posted a thread they have some somewhere here for trade or something). Also, can we have the Flying Dinosaur/Dragon looking mount back? I use this mount (or the Flying Pagatti) on all my characters and I've been actually holding out on creating another toon because this mount still isn't available.

10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Unbinding stones can only be used on old, outdated gear. I think everyone is aware of how this gear is being used, so I don't see a way at all that NCSoft is going to add them back into the game.

I don't understand Aly, How this gear is being used? I have some older gear on all my characters with the exception of the newer Spiritmaster. And I only use it as it was intended for. Something I don't know? I guess because I'm an honest person therefore I don't look for cheats, etc., prolly so eh?

14 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I don't understand Aly, How this gear is being used? I have some older gear on all my characters with the exception of the newer Spiritmaster. And I only use it as it was intended for. Something I don't know? I guess because I'm an honest person therefore I don't look for cheats, etc., prolly so eh?

I don't think anyone wants to outright say because it will just encourage more people to do it since NCsoft apparently won't stop it, but it has to do with old pvp Commander/Captain gear (75AP and 80AP). So if you don't have any of that, you wouldn't be able to anyway.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:35 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

I don't think anyone wants to outright say because it will just encourage more people to do it since NCsoft apparently won't stop it, but it has to do with old pvp Commander/Captain gear (75AP and 80AP). So if you don't have any of that, you wouldn't be able to anyway.

I don't. Most of my older gear consists of sets of Harvester Wings on 5 of my characters. I'm actually in the market for a set for my other characters as well. I love the way their roots are down on my characters shoulders giving them a more real feeling of belonging as a part of my characters body. Not a lot of wings are like this and are too far off of my character during flight. This ruins my immersion so I'm a lil picky about this. Anyways, some of my characters still use Labrinth tops only because of the outfits they are stamped with. If y'all saw me in game you'd know why as I'm also a lil picky about what my characters wear and it has to be something that doesn't make her mane disappear. 

Back to what you are saying, I don't think I have anything that qualifies with your examples. As I said, I don't look for cheats anyways.

I thank you for your reply.

29 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

sets of Harvester Wings on 5 of my characters. I'm actually in the market for a set for my other characters as well.

If you want the Harvester wings, you can still get them. That particular skin is on the purple wings that you get in FM.

30 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Anyways, some of my characters still use Labrinth tops only because of the outfits they are stamped with.

I also love the Labyrinth/AoE skins! I saved the chain version back in 5.8 and have it in my Luna Wardrobe for my chanter. I wish I had saved a cloth version for my sorc too.

14 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

If you want the Harvester wings, you can still get them. That particular skin is on the purple wings that you get in FM.

I also love the Labyrinth/AoE skins! I saved the chain version back in 5.8 and have it in my Luna Wardrobe for my chanter. I wish I had saved a cloth version for my sorc too.

Thanks. Are they immune to enchantment loss if it fails? I know my Harvester Wings are not. I recently had to file a ticket and use my one time restoration (can you believe I've never used this in all my years playing?, lol) to get them back. The Devs were really helpful tho.

Yea, every character of mine has these. I even got a Labrynth top off the broker for my newest character my Spiritmaster. Even my one lonely Elyos has one, lol

Just now, Aieryn-DN said:

Thanks. Are they immune to enchantment loss if it fails? I know my Harvester Wings are not. I recently had to file a ticket and use my one time restoration (can you believe I've never used this in all my years playing?, lol) to get them back. The Devs were really helpful tho.

Yea, every character of mine has these. I even got a Labrynth top off the broker for my newest character my Spiritmaster. Even my one lonely Elyos has one, lol

Yes. They are new gear. You use the new stones on them and they are not destroyed if you fail.

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes. They are new gear. You use the new stones on them and they are not destroyed if you fail.

Cool, I'll check it out as I love these wings. These and the old Oblivion wings which, I know you can still get from the Veilbreaker vendor, are the wings I like best. Thanks for the info!

Archived