Can we request to Korea from here ?

Neleth-KT

-Ability to hide all parts of armor
We can hide only wings,brac,plume and hat but we would be nice if we able to hide every part of the armor.
-Add battle royale arena to Aion
It would be nice if everyone gears are equal and fight based on skill of players not gears.
-Add details customize character creation.
Ability  such as select eye browns,more visible and selectable color blush,lips,eye shadow,Bring old texture and reflection of hairs before 5.0 and more skins reflection that comparable to BnS.
-Bring back old instances portal
Instances that were popular such as AM/EF and Raksang group should be bring back and rewards coins that can buy items with kahrun skins and ancient coin skins and primal spirit skins.
-Bring back inggison siege
Along with villie skins
-Add old abyss skins sell for AP
-Tradeable white items and all world drops.
-Last one default transformation with transparent scrolls or toggle hide.

Thank you.

Well in theory this is every other thread since 6.2 came, even back in 5.8 we kept having threads for bringing back the good old things.

-Ability to hide all pats = make your char look naked or something? I would be glad if I could make it hide the transformation look on everyone.
-Battle royale, yes any additional pp instance would be good, but they better not give any rewards to afkers or it will be another EC-afk fest.
-More details for character creation would be good, and they could simpyl bring back the pre5.0 changes and it will be enough. they don't even need to make anything new
  eyebrows, blush etc, are already there i think but they are not visible in the end on the gameplay.

..and everything else you said, people have already been making tons of threads about. They are probably regarding these changes because in 7.0 they bring back an instanced map of Katalam and Danaria I heard. They already added an instance Abyss Core etc. They still probably don't understand why people ask for a reverse on the changes they make, they still think the changes they did were for the better of the game, when clearly it is not.

-Ability to hide all parts because some BCM armors come without shoulders or some part of armors ugly that's why we should able to hide it.
-Pre 5.0 character creation was a down grade excepted for hair.I remembered my characters open the mouth and closed the eyes back in 4.x but now they don't do that anymore.I still think main selling point of Aion are skins and character creation.And I think characters should do random emote while idle like BDO.
-Battle Royale should given rewards to people who kills and last survivor only and should open 24/7 like PUBG you know.
-7.2 didn't bring Katalam and Dannria back it only bring red katalam as instance map and opens at certain hours and clearly they don't understand what people miss they miss entirely 4.0 patch not just a single map like Katalam.
-Maybe people've said it but it's all forgotten that's why I need to say again and this time I want them to bring this directly to Korea.

They need to understand they can find a balance between making money and make players happy not targeting money 120%.Maybe they should try my suggestion about 3rd party partnership for that balance.

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

They need to understand they can find a balance between making money and make players happy not targeting money 120%.Maybe they should try my suggestion about 3rd party partnership for that balance.

...they utterly failed on this part for sure, making money is giving people the ability to have skins, to have a unique look (not a transformation), to have mroe content, to expand the housing system etc.

Aion already got ahead of every mmorg in looks, all they had to do was to make sure it is fair, no bugs, keep expanding the game instead of deleting it and making sure everything they make can be implemented forever.

Working for months to make a map and then delete it, sounds really idiotic. people dont' spend money on a game that has one single end game shared map, with a forced transformation look and limited areas and housings.

I never understand the housing part why they stopped developed it,they could add many thing such as crafting table,training dummy,mannequin that displays your skin collections even a store that selling your items without broker taxes make a reason people should visiting houses make it fun instead they decided to totally abandon it after 4.5

Aion graphics is outdated but not primitive,people like Aion because what it was not what Aion has became.

we all love aion cuz of pvp system none other mmorpg has pvp like we do.

SINCE IN THE BEGINNING EVERYONE HAS COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY PATCH WE HAVE PAST,

COME ON WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA STOP?

oh i hate this patch because of this and that.... how we miss old 2.5~4.8 WAKE UP WE COMPLAINED BACK THEN!

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Korea will never develop anything specifc for us here.

...so deleting 90% of the game was something that worked for Korean amrket place? If it did that would have been weird.

On 23/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, Neleth-KT said:

I never understand the housing part why they stopped developed it,they could add many thing such as crafting table,training dummy,mannequin that displays your skin collections even a store that selling your items without broker taxes make a reason people should visiting houses make it fun instead they decided to totally abandon it after 4.5

Aion graphics is outdated but not primitive,people like Aion because what it was not what Aion has became.

...effectively Aion could have been an amazing pvp mmorg, role playing game and "sims online", all in one game, if they bothered to take advantage of the housing and social things of aion like skins, looks, housing etc. They probably never realized plenty of people kept logging in to try the new outfit and increase their skin collection or remodel their house with the new furniture that was out. then they deletedi t all thinking the game was dieing because it had a lot of features and thought a simple retarded version would revive the game!

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

To be honest I try to think a reason why they simplify the game.

And only reason I can think of because they're lazy lol :P

People like simple things. Look at everyone that likes luna simple rubbish tier content yet everyone wants more and more buffs to its reward table.

Bring back Katalam and Danaria as level 80 maps (make all mobs nearly group mobs, all instances group instances). Have camps for a new type of marks for the best gear so everyone can get the best gear if they explore. 

Change the pvp system to abyss points only with 3 month resets. Delete the glory points.

Ability to hide transformation look.

Make 2 more maps, each exclusive to both races, and allow rifting so we can actually bring back rifting which was the most fun, hell, I'd add 2 maps for each faction honestly, just to have rifting options.

Bring old maps back as level 80 zones, why not? Can you imagine Eltnen being a 75-80 zone?

To be honest, as much as cool as Katalam and Danara both were, Eltnen was my favorite area of Aion, and the rifting. I'd love to see Eltnen back over both of the other two areas. 

I see a lot of people wanting to add maps or add maps back. We don't have the population for more end-game maps. (Think of Levinshor.) In order for the PvP in Aion to work, the devs need to put everyone at end-game on one map. The terrain of Lakrum divides the map giving a "safer" side for each race which have camps that provide some cover for levelers and the undergeared. The center of the map is more of a no-man's land. It's not a poorly designed map.

19 hours ago, WinBoat-KT said:

Change the pvp system to abyss points only with 3 month resets. Delete the glory points.

I will disagree on the GP to be deleted. Abyss Points are a currency and have always been, they are being given by a ton on pve instances and pvp instances as well. AFKers get a ton of AP as well, losers in instances get AP as well etc. When Abyss Points were used for buying abyss items but also for ranking, it only created problems with pve farmers getting high ranked while pvp players were falling behind. also high ranked people would rather stay in safe zone fearing to die because death meant a loss of ranking points.

GP is a solid ranking point system and at the moment it is the best it ever was. It is exclusive to Siege with a tiny amount of it added to some daily pvp and a weekly camp quests Lets not confuse ranks with pve, afkers and Abyss Points again. You also have nothing to lose going out of safe zone and dieing, because losing AP when you die is not a problem.

I was the winner of previous season in GP on my server/faction (after the GP from IB/ID was removed of course, when they were still around I was 3rd), but I can't continue to stay awake at 3 in the morning to do the weekend sieges, and daily sieges are at 6 in the morning for me. So I am no longer participating, at least not for this month/season. With this being said, if AP is what determines ranks, I get a ton from Herelym Mine and I can also reset with luna to get more. You actually ask for pay-to-rank to come back.

Resetting every month is better also, because people can always have a fresh start on every new season and nobody will feel left behind for a long period of time (aka 3 months).

AP and GP are two totally different things now and they should stay like this.

Archived