Feedback to comunity

@Cyan I'm creating this post to see if we get at least a reply.

There isn't a lot to say, it was said on Yes post.

You blocked the post of the weekly maintenance, deleted Yes original post and said this:

I understand everyone has feedback, but spamming the forums in this manner is not constructive in the slightest.

But you and Aion team don't give a reply to our feedback. Ok you're right, the spamming wasn't correct but it only got to that point because our frustration...

The event isn't good, the rewards could've been better, the drop rate of Ice Pick  isn't the best... 

The adding of luna craft was a great start but it seems it's derailing again.  I know that for us, costumers everything seems easy to do and in terms of the structure and changes aren't easy and fast.

Listen to our feedback but reply too. It's very important a relationship and feedback from you(Aion team) aswell.

"Don't be a stranger":)

1 hour ago, Shinryu-EK said:

And this will get ignored as well. Like all of the topics on this forum. Stop wasting your time. Every1 should know by now they don't care about the players.

Sadly u're probably right ^^, but if at least I as a player like the game, even with all the "wrongs" that they did lately, so if we don't try to push them we'll never get anything,

Yep, they're no on the right way but they do listen at least a bit of our feedback, ex. the flower event wasn't half as bad and they change the drop rate, they gave us luna craft.

But the big problem is there is no transparency, if they talk more with the comunity it will improve and that's what I'm asking. I don't view this as a waste of my time, I see as a try of getting some feedback about my fav. MMO. :)

All Cyan does is post weekly post, respond to 1-2 irrelevant posts.  lock a few other posts and poof gone cya Tuesday night, rinse and repeat.  I wish I could just work 30 min a week.  Isn't the job of the community manager to "interact" with the community?  bottom line is no one should be surprised at this point it's crickets on just about anything the majority of the players are asking for answers about.

52 minutes ago, Tullaris-DN said:

All Cyan does is post weekly post, respond to 1-2 irrelevant posts.  lock a few other posts and poof gone cya Tuesday night, rinse and repeat.  I wish I could just work 30 min a week.  Isn't the job of the community manager to "interact" with the community?  bottom line is no one should be surprised at this point it's crickets on just about anything the majority of the players are asking for answers about.

Aion isn't his only responsibility. It obviously isn't his main responsibility. I think he spends more time on the other games, tbh.

I doubt that this thread will get an answer. Cyan seems to write only when he has something to tell us. Which, it seems, is once a week for maint.

We get what we get.. which isn't that much.

19 hours ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Sadly u're probably right ^^, but if at least I as a player like the game, even with all the "wrongs" that they did lately, so if we don't try to push them we'll never get anything,

Yep, they're no on the right way but they do listen at least a bit of our feedback, ex. the flower event wasn't half as bad and they change the drop rate, they gave us luna craft.

But the big problem is there is no transparency, if they talk more with the comunity it will improve and that's what I'm asking. I don't view this as a waste of my time, I see as a try of getting some feedback about my fav. MMO. :)

Ditto.

Archived