Glad and Temp what to socket on set?

kuroma-DN

Those stats can be reached pretty easy. With a crit/atk plume, abex cheese food, and crit scrolls, you can hit that crit/acc with about half your sockets of like precision + 5 or 6. Not too expensive other than the plume.

you can get away with socketing crit 17s in some items to skip costs if youre poor or an alt.

no need for HP stones. If you are tanking need good dps to hold agro, having HP stones socketed will hinder that. 

Would suggest focusing on getting crit to 1400+ then as much attack as you can get. As Tsukiyumi said comp att/crit or crit/att stones are pretty cheap and a good way to go.

I have a mix of apollon and sophisticated frigada armor and i socket precision +7 till i reach 240 in the stat then i socket crit17/attack2 till i reach my crit strike requirement (around 1500) after that i socket power +7 in the rest of it for more phydef and attack i think the diminishing returns area on that is between 400-450. It is helpful to have a pure plume over +5 for more crit/attack/hp,also make sure your shield is at least +10 so you have full damage reduction. Remember Temps and Glads have to tank in dps build now to keep agro and usually you tank with your greatsword out and switch to sword/board to negate big hits, for glad idk i don't tank with a glad but you have a few sheilds you just need to know when to pop them.

Archived