Cauldron Coin - Event Items

Fran

That won't be happening while the event is going on. It's possible that it could happen with the event should it happen in the future, but also unlikely since we are seeing this in a lot of areas in the game. This seems to be the Korean devs game design. To make things able to be placed on the broker but not tradeable in any other fashion.

I would suggest (and it's what I am doing) is sell your coins on your alts for the going rate. Then trade that kinah to your main by selling something useless for a large amount of kinah. Then you can buy the coins at the going rate on your main. Ofc you lose the broker fees, but at least you aren't getting totally taken for both the coins and the kinah.

It's not perfect but it does work.

Tbh it is fine they did it this way which IMO is good because they lived up to their live stream statement.

- Random reward

- Instance reward

- Coin shop

- Cash shop item

If you do not want to lose coins when transferring them do not be cheap. Look at broker price list for 1m more problem solved.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, 2s32DEBC-DN said:

why make it untradeable or unstorable in warehouse but make it possible to put it in broker

i lost alot of coins trying to get em to my main and i wasnt even put it em for like 1 kinah or some shit like that.

can you guys please make them tradeable @Cyan @Hime @Gideon

First of all they should at least make them account warehouse deposit-able, this way one account could easily put the coins to the main character, after all all chars belong to that person so there is no "trading".

Now back to your issue, this is what I do to make a safer trade:
Lets say the minimum price for one coin is 3m at the moment, try putting ONE coin for 2,5m and leave it there for like 3 seconds... if it is not instantly snatched it means those botters are not taking it at this price. So now retrieve the coin back after 3 seconds and re-place it back for (lets say) 2m... and leave it for 3 seconds again, if it is instantly snatched the price is not safe for trading, but if you can still get it back after 3 seconds most likely the bots also do not buy on this price because I think bots get the item almost instantly and it constantly seems there are afk characters right in front of broker and not only in main cities, so there must be a ton of them racing each other who will snatch first. Then try slightly lower, like 1,5m and re-check.

This way you will at some point lose one coin to a snatcher but you will also know the "safe" price to exchange your coins at a bigger number, and by safe I mean something the bots won't get at the speed of light. Because remember, whatever lower price you are putting your coins, someone legit might be there that moment and s̶n̶a̶t̶c̶h̶  purchase legally from you at a lower price. So when you find your safe price you can trade bigger numbers at the same time.

--

OR you can simply put them in the minimum current broker price, lose about 14%~14,5% of the fees and then trade the money back to your main losing another 14%~14,5% fees. So if a coin costs 3m you would spend about 28%~29% of that, on back and forth broker fees, which is like 850k per coin loss of kinah.

clearly ppl using hack program buying coins at low price,  if you sell coin at low price it will be gone with in 1 second.  so if you want to trade to your main you need to sell actual price. and of course NCsoft won't look at this issue they just make coin unbrokerable >.< GG, and fk hackers

On 2/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, 2s32DEBC-DN said:

why make it untradeable or unstorable in warehouse but make it possible to put it in broker

i lost alot of coins trying to get em to my main and i wasnt even put it em for like 1 kinah or some shit like that.

can you guys please make them tradeable @Cyan @Hime @Gideon

I blame this guy for the event nerf! Hahaha xD

Hime and Gideon be like: thx for the warning mate fixing your issue at broker, bots are not going snipe your coins anymore.

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I blame this guy for the event nerf! Hahaha xD

Hime and Gideon be like: thx for the warning mate fixing your issue at broker, bots are not going snipe your coins anymore.

Yeah and one week of the abusers managing to get thousands of coins by players who tried to give them to their mains and now they screw the real players more by making it all untradeable.

22 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Doesn't matter. After tomorrow you won't be able to put them on the broker anyway.

True, but still there are lots of cauldron coins on the broker and they are very expensive too.

I do not understand why we are not able to exchange items we get and not need between our characters in our own account.

I thought games were to enjoy and relax but lately, AION is like a nasty job. I will, as soon I find another game, leave.

I have enough upset on my real life and I do not need more made just of pixels! >:(

Archived