Buying BCM ingame broken?

Arhangelos

I tried to buy 400 BCM coins from the ingame BCM with paypal, i went through the whole thing but i never saw any BCM, then I went to my paypal to confirm the purchase happened and I saw no transaction of 5$. Does it have a big delay or is it not working?

I also cannot do it from the website, if you log more than 3 accounts on website it then locks every account out and you cannot log to any account and you have to contact support. I want to buy the starter pack to every alt account I have for the extra slots (cause I already used the 7-day trial on them for a past event)

~~

Edit, it seems there was a small problem and a delay and it worked. Delete this thread

I didn't bump anything and I went to the site to do the same and still it brings the same error and this is their reply. I guess they can't be making any more money.

In reviewing the purchase attempts, it appears that you have triggered our Risk Management security feature. Unfortunately, as we are unable to override Risk Management, the only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to locate a local or online retailer offering the product you wish to purchase.

20 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's freaking bizarre. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to override that. How much NCoin/BCC are you trying to buy?

400 to put the starter pack and make some more characters. I did it to like 3~4 more accounts with paypal successfully and then this happened. I mean I am the one giving them money for digital nonsense, why is there any security risk? And it is not like my card was weird or anything, I used paypal.

At least they should make those things broker-able, so people could at least pay someone else to do it. I guess I'll have to find someone trustworthy and buy an nc code from him.

34 minutes ago, Luo-KT said:

400 to put the starter pack and make some more characters. I did it to like 3~4 more accounts with paypal successfully and then this happened. I mean I am the one giving them money for digital nonsense, why is there any security risk? And it is not like my card was weird or anything, I used paypal.

At least they should make those things broker-able, so people could at least pay someone else to do it. I guess I'll have to find someone trustworthy and buy an nc code from him.

Ohhh, I wonder if it might have triggered because it was so many purchases for a relatively small value in a short amount of time from the same IP.

6 minutes ago, Luo-KT said:

Well I just bought an NC code and voila. They need to fix their sh!t because if they are denying people's payment no wonder they game is going downhills

I'm USA, so I just buy my NCoin through Amazon. :/ Sucks that isn't an option across the world. It would be nice if we could sell NCoin/BCC bundles on, like, the broker or w/e.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ohhh, I wonder if it might have triggered because it was so many purchases for a relatively small value in a short amount of time from the same IP.

I'm USA, so I just buy my NCoin through Amazon. :/ Sucks that isn't an option across the world. It would be nice if we could sell NCoin/BCC bundles on, like, the broker or w/e.

There are sites that offer NC codes as well with a slightly higher price (their profit obviously) and they offer paypal, something amazon doesn't. I have also purchased from a site that sells NC codes that work everywhere except Aion Eu because it is not the same publisher.

3 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

In Aion 7.0 ,

Where do we exchange Abyss Points for big potions ? In the new map fortress, in Demarah ?
Where we can spend Abyss Points buying crafting materials, gears, items, etc ?

9KCS1U9.jpg

You peppered the forums, didn't you? Answer number 4 for the same question.

Nowhere. You don't buy things with AP like you used to.

Archived