BOS Boss loot rights Disabled

VullyEvil-KT

Hello @Cyan ,

Shouldnt the Boss in BOS have loot rights enabled?

Dungeon Challenge

Bosses in select instances will have a chance to drop a reward box for all party members.

A reward box will offer one of the following items as a random reward:

Piece of Frostspark gear (specific pieces and rarities vary depending on the instance)

Cute Minion Contract (14 Types)

Minium (A-C Grade)

Silver Cubicle Bundle

Shard Bundle

A reward box will also have a chance of providing a bonus reward:

100% Enchantment Stone Bundle

Reward boxes can be found in the following instances: (Frostspark Gear Availability)

Infernal Drakenspire Depths (Legendary and Ultimate Weapons and Accessories)

Frozen Monolith (Legendary Armor, Wings, Bracelets and Plumes)

Bastion of Souls (Legendary Weapons and Accessories)

Primeth's Forge (Legendary and Ultimate Armor, Wings, Bracelets and Plumes)

Stellin Development Lab (Easy) (Legendary and Ultimate Armor and Accessories)

Stellin Development Lab (Normal) (Legendary and Ultimate Armor and Accessories)

Loot rights is when your group gets  a drop that nobody needs so they are bringing someone from the outside to wait until boss looting opens free for anyone and loot something he didn't work for.

PF for example has it disabled, if someone else gets in group, the boss disappears, and I think finally every instance should be like this. We have had enough drama with loot rights throughout 6.+

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Loot rights is when your group gets  a drop that nobody needs so they are bringing someone from the outside to wait until boss looting opens free for anyone and loot something he didn't work for.

PF for example has it disabled, if someone else gets in group, the boss disappears, and I think finally every instance should be like this. We have had enough drama with loot rights throughout 6.+

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

What are you actually asking for. BoS is a solo instance. You are the only one that could possibly be in the run so all the loot can only be yours.

Look what it sayas about Reward box in instances, it drops from boss, if that boss does not have loot rights (It disspaears after killing it, and appears a chest) you cant loot the Reward Box now can you? But what happened in my 4 runs is that the Boss didnt dissapear, so it means it haved something to loot but i cant loot it!

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

PF for example has it disabled, if someone else gets in group, the boss disappears

What? No, it doesn't. My friends and I have passed several pieces of gear in PF since 7.0 came out. You just have to roll the piece of gear and have everyone pass on it. Then you bring in another person into the group/instance and they wait 10-15 minutes for the boss to become lootable.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

What? No, it doesn't. My friends and I have passed several pieces of gear in PF since 7.0 came out. You just have to roll the piece of gear and have everyone pass on it. Then you bring in another person into the group/instance and they wait 10-15 minutes for the boss to become lootable.

Really? someone told me that if you invite someone else to the group the boss vanishes. I never tested myself to be honest.

Archived