Crucible Spire reset change or bug?

Daente-DN

I tried to do crucible challenge after today's maintance. The instance itself reseted as it supposed to, but after I entered I couldn't start it from the first floor. Relog didn't solve it, so -1 try (not that I mind that), but before this wasn't an issue, I could start it from floor 1. So did I miss something about changing the reset system or is it a bug?

crucireset.png crucireset2.png

I didn't have any problems getting back to floor 1, but I don't complete my runs on those characters. I'm not sure if that is really useful at all though. I suppose it's a bug. Now that I think of it, you will probably get a response saying they can't tamper with the instance to fix the problem.

I had the exact same bug two weeks ago. On the 20th my main character's transfer to Siel went through. It was also the day the double exp event started, and I wanted to run my spire's to get as much exp as possible. However, that bug prevented me from doing so. I sent in a ticket to support and they did absolutely nothing. I can post their response here if that would help, though. Did you transfer? Or is it just a random bug? Either way, support wasn't helpful and I'm afraid you might have to wait till next week for everything to fix itself (which is what I had to do. Not the worst thing in the world, but unfortunate).

11 hours ago, FaeIyn-SL said:

I had the exact same bug two weeks ago. On the 20th my main character's transfer to Siel went through. It was also the day the double exp event started, and I wanted to run my spire's to get as much exp as possible. However, that bug prevented me from doing so. I sent in a ticket to support and they did absolutely nothing. I can post their response here if that would help, though. Did you transfer? Or is it just a random bug? Either way, support wasn't helpful and I'm afraid you might have to wait till next week for everything to fix itself (which is what I had to do. Not the worst thing in the world, but unfortunate).

Oh, so it's because of transfer, thank you so much, now I know there's a chance that after weekly reset it'll be solved

and yeah it isn't the worst bug at least :)

• 1 month later...

Yes, I am also experiencing this issue. But I'm not sure if I'm bothered by it. I usually don't have enough time to do all possible floors at once, so having option to "pause and continue" is not actually that bad... (but only if that's an intention and if it won't change every week)

2 hours ago, Kiiyomi-KT said:

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue?  I can only start from Floor 1 once a week or else it makes me continue from Floor 40.

Any news on this bug?  Is it working as intended?  Are we only allowed to start from 1 once per week?

That's not a bug. You're only supposed to be able to do Spire once a week. If you get to Level 40, you're done for the week even if you have entries remaining.

The issue that other people are mentioning is that they don't even have the option to restart at Level 1 despite the reset.

56 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

That's not a bug. You're only supposed to be able to do Spire once a week. If you get to Level 40, you're done for the week even if you have entries remaining.

The issue that other people are mentioning is that they don't even have the option to restart at Level 1 despite the reset.

Got ya.  I thought if you had entries left you should be able to reset back to 1 and go again.

Thanks for clarifying.

Archived