Alter NPC broken after reset

PiIIow-KT

I'm not sure if it's only our Alter, but we lost a shugo spawn on Alter 9 KT after maintenance. Last night after win we had Legendary Ticket NPC. After reset, none, as though it didn't even exist. Any information you can give us will be nice. Is this 'working as intended'?

43 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You know its a bug buying more than once.

How so? The NPC says that it's sell count resets at specific times of the day. Never says how it's only available once a day. I think people are getting a little too 'bug' crazy calling. Take a look at EU patch notes. The NPC spawns 20-30 min after alter is taken, then is up for 6 hours, down for 6 hours and comes back up for another 6. Maybe do some research before calling everything good a 'bug'.

11 minutes ago, Ken-KT said:

How so? The NPC says that it's sell count resets at specific times of the day. Never says how it's only available once a day. I think people are getting a little too 'bug' crazy calling. Take a look at EU patch notes. The NPC spawns 20-30 min after alter is taken, then is up for 6 hours, down for 6 hours and comes back up for another 6. Maybe do some research before calling everything good a 'bug'.

Making stuff up huh?

https://cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/Misc/Patchnotes_Update_7_2_en.pdf

page 13

ALTAR SIEGE BATTLE 1. The NPC for the special reward in the ‘Altar Siege Battle’ appears approx. 30 minutes after the conquest and disappears 6 hours later.

If i remember correctly, npc description says purchase reset every time altars reset. 

20 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I believe they are talking about reset the NEXT day, not the reset that sometimes happens after like 5 minutes.

Thats also a bug they fix in 7.2 too.

The Altar Shugos are not just once a day purchase, nor are they only when altars reset. It says it resets at different times, does not say when specifically.

You can't use EU and KR as an example because they get 2 altar sieges a day. If the purchase limit resets each altar siege then by EU and KR standards it would be twice a day.

Archived