Q3 2019 every PC game increased sale even Aion excepted GW2

Neleth-KT

GW2 seems to have a bit of the angry mob community behind it at the moment. Last i remember they had a mod that did something for them and they asked Anet to add it in as a feature and instead of just adding it they make people pay to unlock slots for it. I think it was something to do with class build saves or something.

Interesting slight drop in mobile. Some work places are banning phone use while at work. Like where I work and a friends work place also. people playing games at work lol. Have to leave phone in locker or vehicle. Where I am at is warnings -oral-written and then termination.

9 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

GW2 seems to have a bit of the angry mob community behind it at the moment. Last i remember they had a mod that did something for them and they asked Anet to add it in as a feature and instead of just adding it they make people pay to unlock slots for it. I think it was something to do with class build saves or something.

Yeah, equipment and build templates. They're overpriced right now, too. By a lot. Like, for the price they are, they should unlock across your entire account, not per char.

But #NCsoft.

Even then, the angry mob isn't that big. It's the hardcore who are upset. The casuals, most of whom weren't using the mod anyway, don't have any particular opinion outside of "this is overpriced," and a bunch of the whales I'm in guild with have already maxed out their build slots on almost all of their characters. :|

16 hours ago, Jinky-KT said:

Interesting slight drop in mobile. Some work places are banning phone use while at work. Like where I work and a friends work place also. people playing games at work lol. Have to leave phone in locker or vehicle. Where I am at is warnings -oral-written and then termination.

...bruh you broke the matrix, it is all about perception! In a world where size matter, forget the number, don't get caught by the Smiths.

P.S. Relevant perception meme:

58f4e60765227.jpeg

Archived