AFK Event

Iamloveshaft-KT

@Cyan Maybe NCsoft does know its NA player base. You give us 2 endgame instances to run 5 times each a week and a couple afk PVP instances a day. I've been back for only 2 months and already have the best instance gear in the game and have nothing better to do than afk and check broker every so often so why not kill two birds with one stone if we are going to be afk anyways lol. There is no actual endgame, no elite skins to farm plus we have like 2 costumes to choose from on BCM and with the little amount we have on broker everyone looks the same anyways. There is no diversity at all so the transformations make sense these days. We all look the same anyways so at least with our transforms we may look the same but at least we get some sweet attack speed and move speed buffs. Are you guys really this out of touch with your player base? How can you think people would actually be satisfied with the lack of content you give your players? Yes, the game is dying, no need to kick a dead horse with that statement but you guys seriously can't have this little say in what goes into the game. When it comes to NA there is nothing to do, gathering is dead, crafting is dead and there are no elite mounts to farm, no hidden bosses to find, no sense of wonder to the game anymore at all. If you're going to streamline the game to level 80 and take the fun out of leveling at least give us something to do after we get to max level at 80. You realize how easy it is to fix these ongoing issues with the game? It will make players happy, you'll get a paycheck, players come back etc. It's really basic fundamentals that anyone wants when they buy a game, replay-ability. This coming from someone who has only been back since October who has already beaten your game.

So what you say is that you beat all pve content and finished PFHM and are full Scarlet Flare accs ? Yeah, I can see how that can be a problem.

If you haven't beaten PFHM and are not Scarlet Flare +15, then Ncsoft has an answer just for you, who desires more content than your cooldowns allow:
BYAImZB.png

5 hours ago, Iamloveshaft-KT said:

@Cyan Maybe NCsoft does know its NA player base. You give us 2 endgame instances to run 5 times each a week and a couple afk PVP instances a day. I've been back for only 2 months and already have the best instance gear in the game.

Then you have the other side where i reside. Being thrown to the pack of wolves for being a cursed child who legitimately has never seen an ultimate drop on my cleric since the launch of 7.0. We always laugh about it on discord how my cleric is a cursed account. 

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Then you have the other side where i reside. Being thrown to the pack of wolves for being a cursed child who legitimately has never seen an ultimate drop on my cleric since the launch of 7.0. We always laugh about it on discord how my cleric is a cursed account. 

...I am a cursed sorc, to the point I no longer do pve instances AT all. They are literally a big fat waste of my time.

Archived