best end possible jajaja

PLEASEHOLD-DN

On 11/12/2019 at 2:39 PM, Zombiex-DN said:

lol epic ending idk how momo lost against that AT couldn't kill me with a whole group lol

like you make any difference when you attack me with 5 ~ 6 people zzZ 

even with xform your damage is low. improve your gear pvp pls

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He posted it on the pvp section already.

yeah i post, I think he doesn't like Momo

1 hour ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

like you make any difference when you attack me with 5 ~ 6 people zzZ 

even with xform your damage is low. improve your gear pvp pls

lol metal last time u tried to kill me 1 vs 6, if its 1 vs 1 u can't kill me even in 100 years LUL and im a dps cleric im not using magic resist gear
if my dps is low ur DPS as AT is nonexistent anyways 

I'm really disappointed with momo lose agaisnt worst at in dn asmo :( 

47 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

lol metal last time u tried to kill me 1 vs 6, if its 1 vs 1 u can't kill me even in 100 years LUL and im a dps cleric im not using magic resist gear

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

if you want more people like momo, losing to me a bad AT (kkkk) just joining my YouTube channel, unfortunately when I caught you in the arena once we were quite different gear, but in w.pvp you're a joke, in siege with buf lvl 2-3 does not do anything significant, be careful if you think of more xD
but I recognize you are a good cleric, being a player who uses two skills and runs half the pvp just healing takes a lot of skill

#peace

13 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

if you want more people like momo, losing to me a bad AT (kkkk) just joining my YouTube channel, unfortunately when I caught you in the arena once we were quite different gear, but in w.pvp you're a joke, in siege with buf lvl 2-3 does not do anything significant, be careful if you think of more xD
but I recognize you are a good cleric, being a player who uses two skills and runs half the pvp just healing takes a lot of skill

#peace

nani? i beat you 4-0 with my useless compensated gear lmao what are u talking in those days i was wearing compensated gear i never had a good gear, just now cuz its more easy to farm
bad is bad
but anyways dont make this more toxic, im saving my commander stun for u everytime i see u farming my guards! :D

Archived