Windstream equipment quests: event or permanent?

Overview of Windstream event quests (Chinese)

Shorter overview of Windstream quests (EU English)

RSgMWzb.jpg

Example of quests guide tab with windstream event running

On EU, these are a permanent feature.

On TW, it was a limited-time event that ran from 2019-11-06 to 2019-11-27. \[Event\] Windstream of Growth Pv[EP] Piece [1234], and Ancient Windstream Trainee's Jacket (Tae Kwon Do black belt gi skin) were deleted during the 2019-11-27 maintenance.

1V1fnFF.jpg

Wwindstream event has already ended on TW long ago

On 1/30/2020 at 7:58 AM, MintyR-DN said:

But like is it really worth it cus you only get one piece of gear :/

I did it myself for my last armor piece, my shoulders. Friend. T R U S T M E. It is 100% worth your time. I promise.

Also, a tip: During one of the quests, you'll get a hideous "trainee" armor shirt. I threw mine out. Do NOT throw it out. You will need it for the last quest. (If you throw it out, you can buy it again from the npc, but that's 100 gen crys wasted.)

I needed chest for PvE and boots for PvP all i have left for PvP now is 3 Accesories and full red. To bad they took my source of yellow stones away #rip genesis crystals.

I think these quests are a nice touch. Nothing 2 over the top to where people who had full red may complain about catch up mechanics but enough to make people who obtained them happy enough.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I needed chest for PvE and boots for PvP all i have left for PvP now is 3 Accesories and full red. To bad they took my source of yellow stones away #rip genesis crystals.

I think these quests are a nice touch. Nothing 2 over the top to where people who had full red may complain about catch up mechanics but enough to make people who obtained them happy enough.

But what if all you have you have for PvP gear is the gear you guy in Lakrum (+0) is it worth plusing it or just gettting katalam gear?

15 minutes ago, MintyR-DN said:

But what if all you have you have for PvP gear is the gear you guy in Lakrum (+0) is it worth plusing it or just gettting katalam gear?

As far as i understand the red item you get from finishing the quest is Dark talon ultimate which is T2? So it is worth +ing. However if you are talking about the legendary gear i do not think it is worth +ing unless you can turn it in to dark talon which i am going to assume you can not.

Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

As far as i understand the red item you get from finishing the quest is Dark talon ultimate which is T2? So it is worth +ing.

Correct. The piece I got from the yellow questline is an Ultimate Dark Talon piece, T2. It is +0 when you get it, so it still needs to be enchanted at some point. Also, it has the same ability to be retuned and 3 manastone slots. It's the same thing as the Genesis Crystal gear.

36 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

As far as i understand the red item you get from finishing the quest is Dark talon ultimate which is T2? So it is worth +ing. However if you are talking about the legendary gear i do not think it is worth +ing unless you can turn it in to dark talon which i am going to assume you can not.

I have ancient herald gear

If i were you i would grind to get the Katalam Gear while you get your currrent Anicent Herald Gear to Ultimate Dark Talon T2. So you can pvp with decent gear in the meantime unless you want to play alts. 

if you want to play alts just get the Katalam gear for that character and thats it

Archived