Arena reward

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

7 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

do you remember how many enchants was it to come?

And now with two gears +15. 4 months later, I can already have a contrary opinion, with so many places to use luna

That sounds that you got what you wanted and now you want the rewards changed again so you get another thing you want.

I remember people making a lot of posts about how they hate the luna rewards and want the enchants back... they got it and now they want the luna again?

Luna was never useless and never will be, it is a currency that you can retune items and most importantly reset instances and everything that comes with them.

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That sounds that you got what you wanted and now you want the rewards changed again so you get another thing you want.

I remember people making a lot of posts about how they hate the luna rewards and want the enchants back... they got it and now they want the luna again?

Luna was never useless and never will be, it is a currency that you can retune items and most importantly reset instances and everything that comes with them.

what did we have with luna months ago? skins? The only thing was kinah, and it wasn't because I got what I wanted, because I always had gear up.
Now we have to reset thousands of IDDs, Minion Valt, retuning, Mark in instance pve, and there we are seeing more usefulness for Lunas.

15 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan when are arena rankings getting fixed

Mochigirl hasn't been #1 in almost two seasons the situation is  c r i t i c a l

she shouldn't sleep well thinking about it hahah

On 2/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

what did we have with luna months ago? skins? The only thing was kinah, and it wasn't because I got what I wanted, because I always had gear up.
Now we have to reset thousands of IDDs, Minion Valt, retuning, Mark in instance pve, and there we are seeing more usefulness for Lunas.

With luna months ago you still had resets for instances and retuning. also previously the luna buff for instances was 80 luna now it is only 20.

If you were fully geared then why did you want the enchants? You always got enchants form winning pvp instances, and you could get even more pvp enchants if you reset with the luna you didn't want.

Anyway, this is a post about arenas and I am a sorc, so I am going to hop out, my class has nothing to do with it.

Archived