Forums

Asmodian incentives incoming soon?

Arhangelos

Last time I was trying to get in EC and we had like 16 people applied and there was a random asmodian literally begging people to apply to EC just so it pops, it smelled fishy so I logged an elyos alt and I saw elyos having like 100 players applied (while we had 16).

Whenever I enter EC the asmodian side is full of asmodian "alt names" which might even be elyos alts so they can pop the EC. The few times there are "known" asmodian names in EC, they are most of the time afk, nobody does pvp. Even people in my friendlist enter to afk, in full DT+15.

Pandora pvp is always empty, not that it is important, but elyos side is almost always full alliance, while we have 1 person (me lol). There was a time I entered pandora PVE and I was alone too.

Elyos get into our main city in Lakrum with or without transforms and they usually have a dream team full of templars, spirit masters, gladiators, vandals and clerics and there are like 5 active asmodians who might try to counter them, everyone is either afk bots jumping near obelisk or teleport statue and many asmodians are afk in Demaha.

I haven't been super active the last year, I haven't been in a single siege since May 2019 (because I stopped playing for summer and when i came back 7.0 was implemented and the patch was like a chipotle diarrhea with the vandal c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶  cancer implemented so I went back to hibernation and not being active).

Lakrum map is full of grouped elyos and they usually all belong to the same legion. I almost never see a single elyos walk alone, they are always in a group or even 2 groups. Not a single Asmodian around (like does anyone do the weeklies?).

Is our side really that dead? Are sieges alive for example, if there are plenty of Asmodians in the sieges then I guess they are not really into anything else other than sieges because I have entered multiple different time zones into the game and it is always an Asmodian desert.

P.S. that is not a complaint, it is just a question because the game seems deserted and I wanted a confirmation.

Lakrum map is full of grouped elyos and they usually all belong to the same legion. I almost never see a single elyos walk alone, they are always in a group or even 2 groups. Not a single Asmodian around (like does anyone do the weeklies?).

Lol, you do not see any Elyos alone because you Asmos kill them with 2 shots. >:( I play alone all the time and I do not do anything anymore in Lakrum because as soon I leave the town I get killed, it is almost impossible for me to do any quests or BS without being killed even before I can enter the instance!

So do not complain it's the same for both sides if you play alone you are doomed. :)

But last night Elyos were again like 70 applied to EC and asmodians were not even 10, I know you guys have had the same situations happen to you. I am talking about amount of players.

Do Asmodians run into your Lakrum main city 5 times per day for example? Because our city is sure invaded plenty of times per day.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:25 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

P.S. that is not a complaint, it is just a question because the game seems deserted and I wanted a confirmation.

Logged in recently seems like it has the same amount of players as 6.0 release had. So if you considered 6.0 dead then yea it is dead. If you considered 6.0 to be alive then sure the game is still kicking.

All comes down to events. No reason to leave town why even leave town unless you wanna find people to grief? there is none.

Archived