Broker Bots and My Opinion

I have never posted on the forums / complained but I feel many people can relate to this frustration.

I feel like trading should be re-enabled to prevent broker bots from sniping items from players. There are quite a few really big name players that run them constantly, all day and all night. 

NC should just remove the Non Trade-able mechanic to circumvent these gold sellers from getting more items to sell and benefit off of. If a GM wants to DM me I can DM you the script that people are using in order to do this, and explain to you how it can be fixed and or broken to prevent people from using the free version or the paid version. I will not disclose program names in this thread, this is simply being made so the new staff can consider lifting the trading restrictions. 

Also I am sure once I provide you the scripts that are used you can easily tell which players are standing at the broker for hours straight searching the same thing / phrase over and over. So you can start dealing out bans, some players will REEEEE and say; "Just buy fasterrr its your fault!!!". But the fact that some of this one guy has about 12 different broker bots running on 12 different items (and this is just one person that I know does for a fact) and he is quite a prominent figure within the game. I will also be willing to show the proof to a GM via PM's.

I am not the only victim of broker bots, so many other players have had their Aion experience ruined because of these bots.

Most people do not post this type of stuff because of the worry of getting flamed on here by the typical forum lurkers. That just enjoy spewing Toxicity and "wah quit". But I being an old player know that most of those types of people are no names in game and they thrive off belittling others.

But this should be fixed NC. The easiest and cheapest fix - remove the trading block. Done.

Tl;dr: ban broker bots, or lift trade restrictions. 

@Loki @Hime

43 minutes ago, Jew-KT said:

Most people do not post this type of stuff because of the worry of getting flamed on here by the typical forum lurkers.

Actually it's because we're tired of complaining about it with no results. NCWest won't do anything about it, no matter how many times we ask. It sucks. I hate it too. :( 

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Actually it's because we're tired of complaining about it with no results. NCWest won't do anything about it, no matter how many times we ask. It sucks. I hate it too. :( 

That's a rip then. I have seen many people get their Soldusk Weps sniped during that past event and at least 2 quit the game because of it. 

It's sad. It really is.

If Korea player don't complain about this they won't fix it. You have to understand we play follow Korea server. SO to protect your self from broker bot you have to put price is high enought and lost 15% kinah better lost 100%. Broker fee is the way they remove kinah inflation

3 hours ago, Jew-KT said:

That's a rip then. I have seen many people get their Soldusk Weps sniped during that past event and at least 2 quit the game because of it. 

It's sad. It really is.

We will have to see at what price they put the item, boots normally buy things automatically when you put something really cheap on sale, and an event like the one that took place a few weeks ago, the owner of the bot will have configured exactly that type of items, knowing that there will be people who will try to pass the item to other chars at a low price. In these cases, what you have to do is put the item in the broker at a price that is not cheap, even expensive so that the only thing lost is the fee charged by the broker and not the item.

It is not the first time that this problem has been exposed in the forum regarding broker bots, but we also have to take into consideration that there is a high possibility that it was not a bot that would have bought the items, but also a legitimate player who, when searching for that specific item, saw it bought it before the original owner made the transaction one of his/her other chars.

I only wish they would let us trade items with our own characters. I had to delete many items I could not use but some of my characters could have, so sad. >:( Not everybody is a billionaire in this game, some items you cannot sell or trade and the only way to get space is to delete them, others you sell at 1 kinah or at a pitiful price. I wonder how can some people afford to buy items at the broker? Well it is a game but lately is not fun to play it.

17 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

It is not the first time that this problem has been exposed in the forum regarding broker bots,

like this was exposed many times since 2 years ago even before we got the 6.0 update, because it was already happening in EU servers. I thought that people would already be aware of this issue by now lol

Archived